Aftermath...DGN Appreciation Night @ CC - December 27th

TitsMcGee

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greyhalo

As soon as I came in, I ran into the sweet and pretty MinaRose.

It was great to see Phee and Rayne out and about last night.

I met Soulrev again after not seeing him for at least 3 years.

Of course, it was awesome to see Brenda and Tomcat, especially together!

Msterbeau looked great in his kilt.

I'm glad Spook made it out last night after not going to CC for a while.

Nienna always looks lovely and seemed like she was having fun.

Oh My Goth and Rev. were being very social--they were all over the place.

Enishi and taysteewonderbunny looked pretty cozy last night, but at least they let me share a dance with them. :wink

Hunhee looked beautiful in her dress and made a great hostess. Thanks for putting this together!

Riku is a snappy dresser and looked awesome with his hat.

I saw Shade Everdark in line at the bar.

Burrich was also very charming.

I couldn't stop scratching Eevee's kitty ears. :cat:

TheGimp was hard at work, so I didn't get to chat with him much.

I now know who drool is too!

I finally got to meet littlepinkkitty, who rode in the VOD.

I also met the grogeous Xilla Toxic for the first time.

I chatted with StormKnight briefly. I think he was missing his cane.

It's always nice to see Tszura and Nightgaunt--what a great couple!

I'm glad I met Raev, and I couldn't stop looking in his direction. :blushing:

Chernobyl and Pestilence were noble stair guardians for a while.

Punk princess was being the mad but jolly shot woman.

It was nice to see Mean Salley come out after returning from his hometwon in NY yesterday.

I'm glad I got to have a quiet moment with aequorea so we could talk about work and tattoos. I now want an inner lip tattoo as well.

Eleven wore her prom dress and looked great.

I got to hug and chat for a bit with GothicRavenGoddess and LordofSins.

Jessika Fxckin rocks took my boobs, per usual. I talked with her and Slogo a bit on the platform.

Coed doll was getting her groove on all night in her super platforms.

I met MyOwnSavior in line when I was coming into the club.

I ran into prick a couple of times. It was good to see him smiling a lot last night.

Constantin is always a gentleman.

Black Jack is always nice and laid back.

I ran into Bczarthings on the dancefloor before I left.

Michiko Dreads was able to make it out last night after all!

I also finally met the super cute Michi last night!

I'm glad I got to chat with zaphier a bit more and didn't realize that he's been on the board for so many years.

It was nice meeting and dancing with Tenshi Masamune.

Tanuki always makes me laugh!

What's a night at CC without running into Crank?!?

I wish I would've known that Paradox was there. I met him once in person like 4 years ago...

I hope I didn't forget anyone... It was fun, folks.

Oh, I did want to give props to Hunhee and Burrich for organizing and running all of this (and rice Krispy treats. I feel SO goth now...now that I've scored Rice Krispy Treats!!) I had a great time and it was great to see you both again, however you two were just so busy we didn't get to talk too much. Hopefully we'll see you again soon! Thanks for all your efforts!

I missed Rice Krispy Treats?????? :cry

The cheesy popcorn and chips were yummy. :thumbsup:

I have more of a salt tooth than a sweet tooth...

Yeah.. I have a salt tooth too.. :) But I know people who have sweet tooth.

OH SHIT Enishi!! Are you OK dood? I didn't think to tell people there were nuts in the carmel corn.. :shock:

So...I'm afraid to make a list because I'm sure I'll miss a hell of a lot of people. :X So I'll just mention a little about my night...haha!

I enjoyed meeting and seeing everyone last night!

:happy:

I came with Eleven, of course, haha! And tried to keep an eye on the crazy girl all evening...goodness! My good deeds got me into a make-out session with the girl! Eep! I feel like I made out with three people at once! :p I keed, I keed.

I hope you got home okay, girl! :kiss

I ran into drool a lot...and ended up spanking his ass...of course. :rolleyes:

I also ran over to pRick a few times (I love you, bro! :happy: ) and also met DBK when I was over there (Haha! You didn't get a peek up my skirt! :p). But pRick seemed a bit...busy throughout the evening.

:wink :wink

I had a habit of coming and going from the platform often (sorry Hunhee, Cher, Burrich, and Pestilance if it got a tad bit annoying :X ). I just couldn't stay in one spot!

I danced a bit...then got yelled at by TomCat for not having enough stamina when I stopped half way through the song, hahaha!

Btw, TomCat is one lucky motherfucker! :w00t:

It was awesome to meet Phee and Rayne...I kept on feeling like I was getting in Phee's way! Sorry!

Uhm uhm uhm.

Oh!

Rev and OMG! I am unworthy of your presence! Hahaha! :p

You two were amazing, seriously. I was in awe... *iz lame* And thanks, Rev, for the discussion about my hair being the perfect length for grabbing...and then the demonstration.

:rofl:

I hope to meet you guys more often! (And same goes for everyone else! :happy: )

I'm in such a great mood right now! Ahhhhh!

Randomz!

Hmm.

Was it just me, or was the dance floor extremely hot? I'd dance for 1 minute and already be short of breath and sweaty...gahhh! I had to keep taking breaks! I wish I had danced more...I even resulted to dancing a bit on the platform.

In the end...I was supposed to get a ride from Ace and Vector but something came up so Spook (the sweetheart!) gave me a ride to my friend's house.

We left around 2ish...so sorry if I missed anyone! (And sorry, Mean_Salley for only being able to say Hi real quick because you came when we were leaving! *iz sad*)

:X

I was SO happy to see everyone though, really!

I can't wait for the next gathering! And I wish I could come to NYE but I already told my friends I'd hang with them for the evening! :X

I hope to see you guys again soon!

Much love!

:wub::kiss:cat:

I suck at lists so I'm just going to point out some memorable moments.

First off, what's up with the club not opening until about 10:45? I feel so unappreciated. lol. It was cool hanging out in the rain with Brenda, TomCat, Nienna, and StormKnight though. Brenda nabbed Nienna for her date so I was TomCat's date so I could get in on his voucher since I didn't bother getting one of my own.

Marc, you always show up with the sexiest ladies. LittlePinkKitty, it was great seeing you again for the first time in ... I think it's been years (yes ... years, plural) since I've seen you last. You are even more gorgeous and sweet in person than you are in your posts.

Eleven, how drunk were you last night? Early in the night I got more hugs than I've ever gotten before and you were rambling on how we need to hang out. Though a bit later in the night it was kind of funny. I was standing with a group of people and you come up, kiss a girl, turn to the guy next to her and kiss him, turn to me, turn past me to the girl next to me and kiss her, then turn back to me, give me a hug, and wander off. I feel so unloved. j/k, lol

Michi stopped me in the hallway and chatted with me for a while. It was great finally meeting you instead of just that almost meeting you from the last time when I first met, er, almost met you.

TaysteeWonderBunny - I'm so glad we got to spend some time together chatting. While I had met you twice before, the second time being sushi night, we never really talked until last night. You are a wonderful person, very pretty, and very nice. I look forward to chatting with you again sometime.

Everyone else, you're all awesome and I love you all but there are just too many people to list like the awesome Cher and Tracy do. I bow to your listing powers.

But finally ...

From chatting with eevee online, I had her convinced I wasn't going to be there last night. But it was DGN night so how could I not? When she showed up I Spooked up behind her and gave her a big hug definitely surprising her. Then when I was about ready to go home she commented that her ride punked out on her so I volunteered my services. There was a bit of drama in finding her ride up so she could get her bag and stuff and get the address to the friend's house she was going to, but we got it all sorted, I got her there safely (pretty much right down the street from you Tracy), and it wasn't really out of the way for me at all. So all's good.

So, those are the highlights. If I missed you, sorry. My brain is still upstairs sleeping.

But finally ...

From chatting with eevee online, I had her convinced I wasn't going to be there last night. But it was DGN night so how could I not? When she showed up I Spooked up behind her and gave her a big hug definitely surprising her. Then when I was about ready to go home she commented that her ride punked out on her so I volunteered my services. There was a bit of drama in finding her ride up so she could get her bag and stuff and get the address to the friend's house she was going to, but we got it all sorted, I got her there safely (pretty much right down the street from you Tracy), and it wasn't really out of the way for me at all. So all's good.

You really did get me! :X

When you hugged me from behind I was like "WTF? Who is this?" and then I turned and I believe my face resembled something along the lines of... :shock:

Ahahaha! You bastard!

:p

Thanks to Hunhee for orchestrating what seems to have been an awesome night for DGN. Hard to overstate the value of hunhee to DGN. :)

I tried to organize a ride home or a safe place to crash but was unable. (In my current post-hospital still partially hospitalized state, driving home would be... unwise.)

Aww ... Troy, I'm sure if you made a post on DGN you would've had people tripping over each other to give you a ride and a place to crash. But even without your physical presence, you were there in spirit and we love you for it. We couldn't have had last night without you because we wouldn't have DGN without you. :grouphug

Thanks to Hunhee for orchestrating what seems to have been an awesome night for DGN. Hard to overstate the value of hunhee to DGN. :)

I tried to organize a ride home or a safe place to crash but was unable. (In my current post-hospital still partially hospitalized state, driving home would be... unwise.)

I am QUITE sure that any one of us would have come to get you, even if it was out of the way. We would have loved to have seen you.

Hmmmm Ok a list.

I know I gave out sooo many HUGS last night

Hunhee--->>> Thee Greatest

GothicRavenGoddess and Her Honey----->>> Great to see you again

MsterBeau---->>> Nice Kilt....Great Dancing

CoedDoll---->>> One of my Fashion Twins

Zaphier--->> Nice to meet you... Loved the shirt

Tunaki1985--->>> I saw and heard you running a muck...

OMG+Rev----->>>> Nice to see, hear and feel you guys...

DBK---->>> Your so awesome... I noticed your haircut... Nice...

pRick--->>> I hug you.... I hope you had fun with thee lady friend

Burrich....Your tall *looks up and waves*

BrendaStarr---->> I was admiring your tatts

StormKnight---->> Finally I meet you in person...nice speaking with you

GrayHalo---->>> Nice to see you out...Looks like you were having fun

Eevee---->>> Such a cute Kitty School Girl

PunkPrincess---->> Looking down on everyone from the Platform

TenshiMasamune---->>> Such a gentleman... Thanks for the dance

JesscaFxckinRocks---->>> Hi *waves*

Littlepinkkitty---->>> Hello Kitty!!

Riku--->>> Keep on that HAT Kitty

NexxusPolaris---->>> Hehehe didnt want to touch... its just a dance

Enishi--->> and we meet for the first time.... HELLOO!!!

DarkChylde---->>> Thanks for the Dance

Darquemettallion---->>> Thanks for the Hug

theGimp----->>>> Gripping my ass all night... tehehe

Aeqourea---->> Finally learned how to pronounce you name

BlackJack---->>> Thanks for the drink.... and the endless convo

TAYSTEEWONDERBUNNY---->>> MY AWESOME RIDE AND NEW FRIEND... SHE SO COOL

Cher---->>> Hello there...

everyone else I missed... too bad I guess.. I'll see everyone next year!!!!

I saw Rayne and Phee but didnt notice it was them until I read the crutches post... Sorry *WAVES*

Ok Im off....

out of curiosity..who was the young lady being rushed away by security... hopes shes ok

OK. My brain doesn't hurt any more...

Holy hell there were a lot of DGNers!! I was in the mood to dance so I missed out on a lot of conversational opportunities. Probably why it's fun to go out for dinner or other quieter social occasions when it's easier to do so. :yes

New people I met:

Slugo and Jessika. Seems like there were others but I can't think who they are, at the moment.

The rest of the peoples:

Phee and Rayne!! Yay!! Nice to see you both out... Thanks for making the effort!!!

Hunhee and Burich - Definitely looking good, kicking ass and taking names. You guys did a great job organizing stuff.

Brenda and Tomcat - Happy birthday!!!!! Brenda.. You looked all hot and stuff! Of course!

GRG and LOS - Nice to see you guys out. GRG... photos coming soon.

Candy/Odims - The non-DGN, DGNers. :p

Shade and Kiri_no_Aijin - Yay to see you both out!!! I wish I had more time to talk, but you two know how the dance floor beckons.

Cher and Craven - Outstanding job at security!!! Thanks for not kicking my ass for the boob grabbage. :p

Spook - Looked like a low key evening for you. Always great to see you and chat a bit.

Coed Doll - Troublemaker!

Tatsumi - Saw in passing. The hair was instantly recognizable!

DBK/CypherZero -You looked great with the new "do". You have a lovely accomplice!

LPK - One of the VoD riders. Happy to keep the menacing hordes away, as necessary.

Rev/OMG - Great to see you two out. Yay for babysitters!!!

Tszura/Nightgaunt - Another fantastic couple that I love to chat with. Looking good, as always!

Stormknight - Dood! You were my info partner for the evening. Always a pleasure to see you out and chat a bit.

Nienna - Rocking the dancefloor, per usual.

Greyhalo - You looked to be a social butterfly for the evening. :-)

Punk Princess, Tanuki, Crank, Rambo, etc.. I saw you all. You can't escape!!

Eevee - You rocked the black and whiteness! Nom!

Eleven - All bouncing around and havin fun. I heard reports of unspeakable acts. I shall keep my lips sealed.

Michiko - We met more formally then in the past. Great to see you out.

Mean Salley - Late, but looking good! Glad to see you made it out.

Enishi - We see each other twice in a few days? WTF.

tasteewonderbunny - I really must sit still for a moment and have a decent conversation with you. You look like you were enjoying yourself.

Industrial_Girl_2000, Paradox and GF - Wooooohoooo!!!! Twas fun dancing with you all. Paradox was a complete surprise!!! I think I should charge you for the ass grabbings.

MinaRose - Stunning!! A pleasure to give you a lift to the club. We shall do it again in a few days!!

Mishi (And Guy and Jenny) - Great to see you and your crew out. :-)

Xilla - Tall and gorgeous, as always. Damn you have long legs!!!

That's all I can think of...

Archived