video games& girls

vampireprincess

I can't play normal videogames for long periods of time.

I get bored...and then wander away.

:laugh:

I can play DDR, Rock Band (drums or singing), Mario Kart 64, and some other Nintendo 64 games. Yoshi's Island catches my interest but once I get stuck...I'm done.

But I don't mind watching other people play videogames.

For some reason...

I can do it for hours. :cat:

i wouldnt say its sexy...i think its more a a another thing we have in common and we can do togther......

also i found this cute little online game its free kinda cheezy u just gotta wait for it to load up takes like 2 mins

its called dungeons & dungeons

http://www.adultswim.com/games/game/index.html?game=dungeons

Guest Megalicious

I play what I like. I can be video games or board games (and no I don't mean like LIFE). At the moment I have a little addiction to Power Grid, but school keeps me in check because I don't have to much time.

And no, I don't think its hot when girls game. One because I am a woman not really into women, and two MOST, not all, but most of the other girls I have met that play often and on a regular basis are people I can not relate to.

A woman with such broad interests is highly desirable.

But if she's interested in broads that would make her a lesbian and not interested in you.

And Starcraft 2.

Best date ever is playing networked Starcraft with your chick. The two of you against three Zerg computer opponents ... it's such a romantic bonding experience.

But if she's interested in broads that would make her a lesbian and not interested in you.

Best date ever is playing networked Starcraft with your chick. The two of you against three Zerg computer opponents ... it's such a romantic bonding experience.

What about you and your girl putting the smackdown on some Horde? A nice raid always makes a girl happy..... :p

(You could show off your Epic gear.... ;) heheheheheh....)

Im not gunna lie i am all over Blizzards games...I have had diablo 2 since the day it was released :D

Currently playing fable 2....

I play rock band and guitar hero and fear and Phantasy star universe...i miss phantasy star online....damn dreamcast being at my moms house.....Little big planet it always fun and when i am on the road i play yoshi on the ds....right now anyhow

I also play tabletop like warhammer fantasy and 40k Wood elfs and tyranids

there are a bunch of other games i play this is just atm lol

I LOVE the Fable series.. haven't gotten to play #2 yet...

I LOVE halo 2, though Isuck at it.. I don't care, I love that game...

I like playing Mortal Kombat (that's any of them, by the way), suck at it... but I don't care. :p

Once I am able to, I'll get into playing WoW.. i gotta few friends, back in SC, who play that... :D

oh yeah... also, add City Of Heros/Villans to that... TheLordOfSins plays, and it looks like fun..

almost forgot, Phantom Dust was kick ass... kinda hard to get the hang of things, but OMG, its so much fun!!! (and I like the story that went along with it....) lol

Archived