Stupid Cupid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these "assholes" that you men seem to believe women like? Also, what do they do that makes them assholes?

Everyone had good and bad to them.

Well, my sociopathic ex-husband is NEVER single. And, really, I don't know what is good about him. All I can say was I musta been DELUSIONAL. (I am much more careful now.)

ok halo..well one what tastey said two...ive had 3 or 4 female freinds that lept hookin up with the wrong guy...tellin em there ugly fat a whore ext ext theyd just yell at em rather then talk..i had 2 freinds outta those 4 that they lived with there man at he time and he would be out of those hpuse 5 days outta the wek sometimes 6 and they wold come back for the one day to do laundry eat try to get laid whatever and just igoar them the rest of the week or if they did see them during the week they would just treat the girl like shit but they still stayed in the relationship which i didnt get and i hear it from my brothers freinds that he ahs when there over the house sayin my man treats me like shit blah blah blah so i dunno i dont know why girls date a dickhead and stay with em *shrugs*

So, these "assholes," "losers," "sluts," etc. are the folks who have claimed someone else's treasure?

Allot of times.....

& Boys, you have to remember that allot of chicks reeeeeaallly exaggerate how much of an asshole there man is to them.....& The fact that the majority of these 'chicks w/ asshole boyfriends' tend to like it when the guy is abusive.....Why the fuck else do you think they stay????? DUH!!!!!

ok halo..well one what tastey said two...ive had 3 or 4 female freinds that lept hookin up with the wrong guy...tellin em there ugly fat a whore ext ext theyd just yell at em rather then talk..i had 2 freinds outta those 4 that they lived with there man at he time and he would be out of those hpuse 5 days outta the wek sometimes 6 and they wold come back for the one day to do laundry eat try to get laid whatever and just igoar them the rest of the week or if they did see them during the week they would just treat the girl like shit but they still stayed in the relationship which i didnt get and i hear it from my brothers freinds that he ahs when there over the house sayin my man treats me like shit blah blah blah so i dunno i dont know why girls date a dickhead and stay with em *shrugs*

Yeah, some guys ARE assholes. If one's predominant mode of interaction with others is cruel and abusive, one is an asshole, plain and simple.

And if one does not discriminate with whom one engages in sexual behavior regardless of how one is treated by one's partners, but instead persists in a desperate effort, not only to satisfy one's actual libido, but also to receive validation from the sexual act alone, one is a slut. This does NOT actually require that one be promiscuous, but the correlation is high.

Women can be assholes. Men can be sluts. We usually note the reverse; I'm not convinced it is more prevalent.

I was guilty, at one point in my life, of being a slut who was attached to an asshole. I'm not proud of that, but I HAVE LEARNED from my mistakes. I hope. Now I tread carefully. But I'm an unreformed FLIRT, so beware.

I never said I dated losers and assholes. Not every woman looks for that, you know. However, it's not always easy to find the right chemistry with someone.
I never said you did (that would be a dick move on my part) What I ment was, in all the things one would look for in a partner could mask the fact that the person could be a douchebag

Ethical ones are fine by me. :whistle:

*chuckle* good one.

As for asshole boyfriends, I have already buried one friend because she didn't see that in the boyfriend. She and her family were well respected in the town I were I went to college. She was bright, well-liked by friends, but lacked the sense to see that her boyfriend was an abusive SOB. They found her with her neck broken, strangled in a river outside of town. The boyfriend confessed to the crime.

I would like to avoid laying another person to rest because of assholerly, thank you.