Stupid Cupid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhalo

Okay, here's the plan for greyhalo ...

When Marc gets back in town we'll rent a dark sedan with severely tinted windows. Marc will be in the driver's seat idling outside the library. StormKnight and I will be just inside the library wearing black suits and dark sunglasses. Tracy will point out her crush to us and as he exits the library, we'll throw a pillowcase over his head and drag him into the back of the sedan at which point Marc will peel out. We'll drive around for a while and act all mob like. This will give Tracy time to clock out and head straight for the next stop. Finally we'll pull up in front of a fancy restaurant, take the pillowcase off crush's head, and say, "Come with us inside. Don't say anything, and no sudden moves." We'll lead him up to Tracy's table, pull the seat out for him, indicate for him to sit, then we three 'mobsters' will leave the two love birds in peace.

Can you bring him to a sushi restaurant? I want him to be my naked sushi model. :evil:

Where is the honesty? Would it help if I gave bites instead of hand shakes!!!

Screw a handshake...

...give heartfelt HUGS to all the Sisters of Night...

..if they are reluctant to let you go...that is a sign...if they only give you a 1 arm hug...that is another sign... ;)

NOTE FROM THE GOAT'S DESK.

Guest greyhalo

Screw a handshake...

...give heartfelt HUGS to all the Sisters of Night...

..if they are reluctant to let you go...that is a sign...if they only give you a 1 arm hug...that is another sign... ;)

NOTE FROM THE GOAT'S DESK.

I give nice 2-armed hugs to guys I've known for a while. But, that doesn't mean I'm "interested" in them.

I give nice 2-armed hugs to guys I've known for a while. But, that doesn't mean I'm "interested" in them.

I CLARIFY:

.....if they are reluctant to let you go...that is a sign...

Key words in the phrase...1 Reluctant: there is a noticeable "stutter" to the 'normal' HUG process........2 A: 1 of a possible many...

SIGNS...mean MORE the MORE of them that are exhibited...

You must watch them all...& keep tract of them...that you can extrapolate the possibilities...& act accordingly. ;)

Guest greyhalo

I CLARIFY:

Key words in the phrase...1 Reluctant: there is a noticeable "stutter" to the 'normal' HUG process........2 A: 1 of a possible many...

SIGNS...mean MORE the MORE of them that are exhibited...

You must watch them all...& keep tract of them...that you can extrapolate the possibilities...& act accordingly. ;)

Gotcha.