Stupid Cupid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am TRYING to do it...but it is hard...these peoples are all scattered.

no were not scatterd a good majority of us are all just cowards :thumbsup: iam one of them....it sucks...also what sucks is the girls i tend to find myself attracted to are like 8-10 years older then me its completely unintentional ill just see them on DGN think they have a charming personality talk to them a little bit and find myself drawn to that person and there ALWAYS fuckin older old enough to were iam TO young for them and it sucks so i dunno Rev

no were not scatterd a good majority of us are all just cowards :thumbsup: iam one of them....it sucks...also what sucks is the girls i tend to find myself attracted to are like 8-10 years older then me its completely unintentional ill just see them on DGN think they have a charming personality talk to them a little bit and find myself drawn to that person and there ALWAYS fuckin older old enough to were iam TO young for them and it sucks so i dunno Rev

...compromises...

Guest greyhalo

People rarely hook up with thier "crushes" anyway. That's just the way it is.

Guest greyhalo

Sorry, I was on turkey-day-break. *puts powder in hand, stares at gimp*

:mad: This is gonna hurt me, more than it hurts you. [not for realz though.] -kersmack.-

I'm sure he'll just ask for more.