Stupid Cupid

Aww...that sucks. :X

I didn't know you lived in WI (sadly). I have a friend who is going to school in Beloit.

Beloit? Ouch...schools there are fine but the area is kinda bi-polar.

Yep, Wisconsin...cows, beer, cheese, and serial killers. Makes me wish I was back in MI but I can only visit...and there is not much motivation since the only people I know there are NUTS and live in Grand Rapids which is a nasty town.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beloit? Ouch...schools there are fine but the area is kinda bi-polar.

Yep, Wisconsin...cows, beer, cheese, and serial killers. Makes me wish I was back in MI but I can only visit...and there is not much motivation since the only people I know there are NUTS and live in Grand Rapids which is a nasty town.

Bi-polar? And, yeah..she goes to Beloit College.

And, why not have a motivation be to come and hang with some DGNers? Duhhhh

Bi-polar? And, yeah..she goes to Beloit College.

And, why not have a motivation be to come and hang with some DGNers? Duhhhh

One year Beloit is great...the next it is violent...then good again...then terrible...and when its bad it is BAD!

Detroit is a LONG drive from here...I did it once from Detroit to home and damn it took a lot of cigarettes. Maybe if the money, food, and lodging gods see fit to help me for once it could happen...

One year Beloit is great...the next it is violent...then good again...then terrible...and when its bad it is BAD!

Detroit is a LONG drive from here...I did it once from Detroit to home and damn it took a lot of cigarettes. Maybe if the money, food, and lodging gods see fit to help me for once it could happen...

rofl

Maybe when we have another big event you can figure something out. :yes

weve been talkin for almost a month and a half now and things seem to get better every day we talk and seem to make more of a connection....i really really really hope this is cupid that hit me with his arrows and not anticupid >.<....one can only hope ^_^ only real downfall to all of this...is she lives out in jackson and thats a faaaar drive....but if things work....it shouldnt be a issue =P

Guest greyhalo

weve been talkin for almost a month and a half now and things seem to get better every day we talk and seem to make more of a connection....i really really really hope this is cupid that hit me with his arrows and not anticupid >.<....one can only hope ^_^ only real downfall to all of this...is she lives out in jackson and thats a faaaar drive....but if things work....it shouldnt be a issue =P

Dont let distance be an issue if you have a good feeling about her.

Hey, Corey and I lived over 2000 miles away from each other, but things still worked out between us. Now I'm in Portland with him.

Dont let distance be an issue if you have a good feeling about her.

Hey, Corey and I lived over 2000 miles away from each other, but things still worked out between us. Now I'm in Portland with him.

that's very true ^_^

I'm Happy for ya to Halo, :bunny:

things should work out shes coming down for Thanksgiving so we should hopefully be able to spend some time together ^_^

:rofl:

This ain't funny! Now everyone is mad at me because they think I am dating a cop...even though there is no official relationship here yet. Can't really visit my friends with her when they like to smoke a few joints and watch TV...but then again I would be able to get a ride home from the bar if anything should go wrong...

This ain't funny! Now everyone is mad at me because they think I am dating a cop...even though there is no official relationship here yet. Can't really visit my friends with her when they like to smoke a few joints and watch TV...but then again I would be able to get a ride home from the bar if anything should go wrong...

..oh...that's some Romeo-n-Juliet shit...in time...it WILL be funny, I can see into the future sometimes...mostly, in silly situations like this...but, sometimes, it is even lamer...

my older playsisters always told me not to get involved with cops... 'cos they can cause you massive amounts of trouble if things go sour... and even before. Not to mention the outrageous rates of domestic abuse and other unpleasantnesses.

Guest greyhalo

..oh...that's some Romeo-n-Juliet shit...in time...it WILL be funny, I can see into the future sometimes...mostly, in silly situations like this...but, sometimes, it is even lamer...

:wink

my older playsisters always told me not to get involved with cops... 'cos they can cause you massive amounts of trouble if things go sour... and even before. Not to mention the outrageous rates of domestic abuse and other unpleasantnesses.

I can see it now...I ask her if she wants to go "dutch" on dinner and I end up with a rape charge...

I hear the cop that lives by me yelling at his wife alot...can I call the cops on him?