Your favorite Charlie Brown special

My grandpa allways called me charlie brown when i was a kid. I was allways walking around with terrable unfair things happening to just me while everyone else was like happy and everyone would get ice cream except me for some bizzare twist of fate or something like that. But it was allways like that for me and i would just shrug while the world would shit on me and my life so often it was like a tv show. My grandpa was a jolly fat perceptive guy and he would just laugh watching that shit so he called me charlie brown cause i was just like that growing up, with my head down, enduring the cruel beatings of fate over and over. way to smart for my age with no gleam of joy. I guess it was pretty funny from an outside perspective. made granpa laugh every time he seen me. like every christmass my gift would have something wrong with it or break instantly and i would sit and watch all the other kids play with their stuff with my head down like every year. granpa would laugh every time and he admirred how i dealt with it so well being so young and understanding it was just how the world works. he was a smart guy too, so he really felt for me and we got along better then him and the other grand kids.

My grandpa allways called me charlie brown when i was a kid. I was allways walking around with terrable unfair things happening to just me while everyone else was like happy and everyone would get ice cream except me for some bizzare twist of fate or something like that. But it was allways like that for me and i would just shrug while the world would shit on me and my life so often it was like a tv show. My grandpa was a jolly fat perceptive guy and he would just laugh watching that shit so he called me charlie brown cause i was just like that growing up, with my head down, enduring the cruel beatings of fate over and over. way to smart for my age with no gleam of joy. I guess it was pretty funny from an outside perspective. made granpa laugh every time he seen me. like every christmass my gift would have something wrong with it or break instantly and i would sit and watch all the other kids play with their stuff with my head down like every year. granpa would laugh every time and he admirred how i dealt with it so well being so young and understanding it was just how the world works. he was a smart guy too, so he really felt for me and we got along better then him and the other grand kids.

pathetically goth...jeez....ok you get honorary gothiest for the month hell...maqke it a yr =P

I just thought of another one that I liked. "How I Spent My Summer Vacation". That one was pretty good. I remember when I was in second grade and there was a book sale at my school. I bought the book "He's Your Dog Charlie Brown". To this day I still have that book and I bought it in 1972.

I DEFinitely know how you feel. I was teased mercilessly growing up. I'm surprised that I didn't go postal on some of the assholes who wouldn't stop harrassing me. But I did get satisfaction when one of them was killed in a motorcycle crash. I always wished that my tormentors would die and one of them did.

I DEFinitely know how you feel. I was teased mercilessly growing up. I'm surprised that I didn't go postal on some of the assholes who wouldn't stop harrassing me. But I did get satisfaction when one of them was killed in a motorcycle crash. I always wished that my tormentors would die and one of them did.

thats ironicaly happend to me befor but he ended up fallig out of a boat and hitting his head and drowning and one hung himself and the other i thin hes just depresed all the time cuz his parents died of cancer and heart failuer so it made me chipper to iam still waiting on the other asholes to croak

• 2 weeks later...

thats ironicaly happend to me befor but he ended up fallig out of a boat and hitting his head and drowning and one hung himself and the other i thin hes just depresed all the time cuz his parents died of cancer and heart failuer so it made me chipper to iam still waiting on the other asholes to croak

thats funny it seems common theme. I was kicked out of school lunch in elementary cause no one ever talked to me and i would get beat up every day by 12 kids. after a few years they just had to pull me. i spent everyday sitting againt a wall with a rock in my hand waiting.

as fo the other quote. when my girlfriend of two years started sleeping with one of my best friends she dumped him after a year and a half and he killed himself. it was cool, I lived lol and managed to keep my karma intact

Archived