if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of this whole thread I have only seen one announcement. I think most are either too worried that their known crush might get them pushed further away or just plain chickenshit :D I'll admit that some I voted for were jynxxxedangel, Hunhee, Ice Queen, Jessika Fxckin rocks, greyhalo and industrial_girl_2000 to name a few. Those should be obvious though nor will it do me any good. So I can just pop them out there without worry :wink

Edited by Reaper

There's a difference between thinking someone is hot and having a crush on him/her. That's why I think those crushing polls are bs in a way. When I have a crush on someone, I think about that person quite often. I have a much deeper interest than merely just thinking they're good-looking.

I completely agree with you Tracy!

I have one truly crushing crush on here, and he knows it without me even saying. Sadly, he and I are like two ships passing on a foggy night in Dun Laoghaire Harbour-- our personal schedules may never meet to keep a date stuck fast. :sad: I usually have the pleasure of at least one dance with him at CC on Saturday evenings, though. This keeps me complacent.

I did, however, also vote for those whom I think are the most eligible bachelors. I did not vote for any men in the "taken" category, as they are null and void, in my eyes.

Guest greyhalo

I have one truly crushing crush on here, and he knows it without me even saying. Sadly, he and I are like two ships passing on a foggy night in Dun Laoghaire Harbour-- our personal schedules may never meet to keep a date stuck fast. :sad: I usually have the pleasure of at least one dance with him at CC on Saturday evenings, though. This keeps me complacent.

I did, however, also vote for those whom I think are the most eligible bachelors. I did not vote for any men in the "taken" category, as they are null and void, in my eyes.

Well, at least you know he has some interest in you...

Im jealous of this man!

Well... You know how hard it is to commute from Japan darling...

;)

Edited by Msterbeau

lol, ok ok, what do you do if you actually know of one person who has a crush on you at city, and you hate that bitch for trying to ruin your life? :yucky:

I'm sorry I ever tried to impregnate you with my demon spawn, I didn't think it would ruin your life..it was just a little prick :whistle: .. geesh!! one little minor thing and people get all upset.. :unsure:

Edited by hunhee