if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, WELL LET'S SEE

One immature little butthole that decided to tell me he liked me while he's with my best buddy

-scratches out name-

(:

Uhhh, another who just... hmm i dunno... just needs to be scratched out.

-scratches out name-

(:

And THENNNNNNNNNN the boy I was mentioning in the "How are you feeling?" thread.

No need to scratch his name out

.. just yet that I know of.

Sometimes, this stuff makes me feel whore-ish-ness-like =/

but it's kind of fun (:

Excuse my teenage ranting.

Never fear, I can keep a secret.

If you don't I will do unspeakable things...

:spank:whip=P

edit: when you put those smileys next to each other it

looks like the one doing the spanking is getting whipped...kinky.

Edited by pheramoans

If you don't I will do unspeakable things...

:spank:whip=P

edit: when you put those smileys next to each other it

looks like the one doing the spanking is getting whipped...kinky.

yes but you realise if you tell me your going to spank and whip me. That just makes me want to talk.

you know ill be honest i was tryin to see if anyone on here had a crush on me aside from the one person that already told me they had a crush on me from the vote's pole and i havent seem them come out and admit it yet iam starting to wonder :unsure:

you know ill be honest i was tryin to see if anyone on here had a crush on me aside from the one person that already told me they had a crush on me from the vote's pole and i havent seem them come out and admit it yet iam starting to wonder :unsure:

I know, trust me I"m trying to figure out what SIXTEEN people are crushing on me....and I know one of them in that poll WASN'T Pestilence (my boyfriend) because he didn't vote in the thread. Leaves me hanging :laugh:. I'm trying to figure out who thinks I'm sexay. At least Prick had the balls (omfg...prick...balls, okay moving on) to come out about it.

If nobody else comes out about it, I'll obviously be flattered either way, but you just can't help but be curious, ya know?

Edited by Chernobyl

why do i need to vote for ya on a poll, I use my poll to vote for you every night.

I know, trust me I"m trying to figure out what SIXTEEN people are crushing on me....and I know one of them in that poll WASN'T Pestilence (my boyfriend) because he didn't vote in the thread.

Edited by Pestilence

:rofl::rofl: Your pole is the only vote that counts in my ballot box, hottie.

:rofl:she said "pole" & "box" in a sentence...

*nearly falls off of the chair*

...& NO...I will not tell the whole bloody world my crushes...they can find out in person...(If it does not slip out on accident)

...just think about how that would effect my mythically mystically magically enigmatic nuance...