if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

long time back i did have a crush on cryptic kisses quite badly, but i knew her from before DGN and spoke often with her to get her personality.

still wonder how she's doing from time to time.

theres allways pottential crush material though. i just tend to not notice people that way untill i know them (by then i'm usually in the friend zone and a no go area lest there will be wierdness and woe!)

Edited by Head Wreck

Guest greyhalo

yes but i see punk every saturday at city club darlin and strike up a conversation hence i do have the guts...how about you?

I've struck up conversations with my crushes too. I just don't feel the need to annouce who I like on the board. I don't want to embarass myself or someone I like. I would rather tell that person or ask them out.

I know, trust me I"m trying to figure out what SIXTEEN people are crushing on me....and I know one of them in that poll WASN'T Pestilence (my boyfriend) because he didn't vote in the thread. Leaves me hanging :laugh:. I'm trying to figure out who thinks I'm sexay. At least Prick had the balls (omfg...prick...balls, okay moving on) to come out about it.

If nobody else comes out about it, I'll obviously be flattered either way, but you just can't help but be curious, ya know?

I voted for you, though it was really more of a "you're hot" vote, not a "I woves you!" crush vote.

You deserve many votes since you're a girl who likes Earthbound, lol.

I voted for you, though it was really more of a "you're hot" vote, not a "I woves you!" crush vote.

You deserve many votes since you're a girl who likes Earthbound, lol.

Thank you for thinking I'm hott, and thank you even more for being an incredibly wise man and voting for me due to my <3 of Earthbound. +1

nice code ... not all that complex haha wonder if anyone else took the time to actually decipher it lol

Well it is a simple alpha-numeric substitution cipher after all. Here's the same name using a ROT13 Caesar Cipher:

ZVANEBFR

Guest greyhalo

Im going to start investigating this and let people know whos crushing on them. Time for people to hook up damn it.

Like I said before, the crush thread is just for fun, and most of the "crushes" aren't real. People are just saying that other people are attractive. I don't think it's going to prompt people to hook up either.

Like I said before, the crush thread is just for fun, and most of the "crushes" aren't real. People are just saying that other people are attractive. I don't think it's going to prompt people to hook up either.

But even if two people end up getting together it would be nice. I love seeing people happy. Even if i cant find it.

Guest greyhalo

But even if two people end up getting together it would be nice. I love seeing people happy. Even if i cant find it.

I agree, but half of the people with lots of votes are married or in relationships.