trick or treating

Simon Bar Sinister

Yuki's gonna be a bunny today.

*is wearing bunny clothings already, am in sch*

me n my friends are gonna spam lecture with our costumes and cosplayings. XDDDDDDDd

one of them is gonna be phoenix wright! but the Akatsuki(naruto - bakanins) are not gonna be bringing out cloak to sch though...heavy. lols i have intuition that our naruto might come in his costume. HAhahaha

the lecturer will be soooooo surprised n happy.

lols

but oh well, it's animation students ritual to dress up in almost every event/ project. lols

we always like to surprise the tutors. fun!

lols

gonna go to staff room to get chocolates n candies!! XDDDD

Yuki's gonna be a bunny today.

*is wearing bunny clothings already, am in sch*

me n my friends are gonna spam lecture with our costumes and cosplayings. XDDDDDDDd

one of them is gonna be phoenix wright! but the Akatsuki(naruto - bakanins) are not gonna be bringing out cloak to sch though...heavy. lols i have intuition that our naruto might come in his costume. HAhahaha

the lecturer will be soooooo surprised n happy.

lols

but oh well, it's animation students ritual to dress up in almost every event/ project. lols

we always like to surprise the tutors. fun!

lols

gonna go to staff room to get chocolates n candies!! XDDDD

Thought about going to work in Kurosaki Ichigo's bankai outfit, maybe his vizard mask, but I think the hospital would have issues of a shinigami in with sword and mask in the hospital. That and they were sold out today.

Though depending on which Akatsuki, it would be scary...the guy with a venus flytrap around his head would have creeped me out in a classroom.

Thought about going to work in Kurosaki Ichigo's bankai outfit, maybe his vizard mask, but I think the hospital would have issues of a shinigami in with sword and mask in the hospital. That and they were sold out today.

Though depending on which Akatsuki, it would be scary...the guy with a venus flytrap around his head would have creeped me out in a classroom.

HAhahhahaa

the only few (cosplay) Akatsuki members in my sch is

Me(konan), Deidara, Tobi and Sasuke

no Zetsu. no worries.

the lecturer dressed up as bunny too!! lols

HAhahhahaa

the only few (cosplay) Akatsuki members in my sch is

Me(konan), Deidara, Tobi and Sasuke

no Zetsu. no worries.

the lecturer dressed up as bunny too!! lols

Oh dear...tell me he wasn't lecturing on the story of "Little Bunny Foo-Foo Hopping Through the Forest?" lol

Oh dear...tell me he wasn't lecturing on the story of "Little Bunny Foo-Foo Hopping Through the Forest?" lol

HHAHhahahhaa

well, he was lecturing about Princess Mononoke

XDDDDDDDDD

but he was sooooo adorable.

with white ears and bunny tail, with a pink bow on his neck~ <333

Archived