http://www.discoverourtown.com/MI/local-83762.html

pagasus

from here..http://www.discoverourtown.com/MI/Detroit/Dining-3559.html

Andiamos lakeside, troy or grosspointe..didnt care for royal jokes

http://www.andiamoitalia.com/

i saw joan rivers here

http://www.andiamoshowroom.com/map.htm

omg the food....nice place too

...also...i had the experience of the critic in RATATOUILLE from this place, did I mention...my grandmother is NOT italian??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratatouille_(film)

RestoranteMarcos Italiano Restorante

Write a review

31327 Gratiot Ave

Roseville, MI 48066

(586) 293-4500‎

i swear NO ONE makes more authentic italian cuisine in the metro d area...the sauces...the wine...the desserts! SINFUL

and

my sis took me here and now its my fav mexican too

WaterfordMexico Lindo Express: Waterford

3 reviews - Write a review

6225 Highland Rd

Waterford, MI 48327

(248) 666-3460‎

this one not bad either

JoseTaqueria San Jose

Write a review

4550 Elizabeth Lake Rd

Waterford, MI 48328

(248) 683-9221‎

chillis is opk for margaritas

no more bloomong onion!

:rant::rant::rant:

mo0ngolian bbq

(and the cooks are usually as hot as the grill) :w00t:

the fly trap in ferndale

the inn season cafe in royal oak

beirut palace in royal oak

i don't go out to eat very often, and hardly ever to a "nice" place so i am sure there are many places i would like that i have yet to go to.

i'm sure there's a polish restaurant out there i would love (never been to one, and i love polish food) and a sushi place that i would probably love since i love that too.

to go out to eat with the kids:

olga's (though it is not always that good anymore. i used to love olga's when i was a kid)

logan's (they have the kids eat for 2 bucks special on mon, tue, wed and all 4 of us can eat for 10 bucks- i just get soup, they give you free bread, and i am full)

i only like going to places like linda's or coney when it is 2 a.m. and i am with my drunk friends who do stupid things. ;)

last time we went to linda's it looked like a war zone. you'd think we were 16 or something.

one night after going to luna i woke up my son (he wanted me to) and brought him back out to coney at 2 a.m. he thought it was really funny looking around at all the people and how they looked. i said that is because they are all wasted. ha. i like to look at all the wasted people at 2 a.m. too.

Guest greyhalo

the fly trap in ferndale

the inn season cafe in royal oak

beirut palace in royal oak

i don't go out to eat very often, and hardly ever to a "nice" place so i am sure there are many places i would like that i have yet to go to.

i'm sure there's a polish restaurant out there i would love (never been to one, and i love polish food) and a sushi place that i would probably love since i love that too.

to go out to eat with the kids:

olga's (though it is not always that good anymore. i used to love olga's when i was a kid)

logan's (they have the kids eat for 2 bucks special on mon, tue, wed and all 4 of us can eat for 10 bucks- i just get soup, they give you free bread, and i am full)

i only like going to places like linda's or coney when it is 2 a.m. and i am with my drunk friends who do stupid things. ;)

last time we went to linda's it looked like a war zone. you'd think we were 16 or something.

one night after going to luna i woke up my son (he wanted me to) and brought him back out to coney at 2 a.m. he thought it was really funny looking around at all the people and how they looked. i said that is because they are all wasted. ha. i like to look at all the wasted people at 2 a.m. too.

I haven't been to Inn Season in forever. It's always so packed. But, the food is wonderful.

I haven't been to Inn Season in forever. It's always so packed. But, the food is wonderful.

i was there in june (forget the day of the week? maybe a sunday) but it was actually not busy at all (i think i went after lunch, before dinner time).

i was so happy with the music they were playing too! it was along the lines of the cure, the smiths, the shins, stuff like that.

Lucky's steakhouse in Davison...The chicken montrey is the best there and the bread is to die for.

I like Mongolian(B.D.'s) for their strong tasty long island ice teas.

Cottage Inn for pizza.

Tia Helita's in Flint for the best mexican! Their chips are home made and so is the delicious salsa.

Latina's in Flint for italian...and their salads are really good and they have the best homemade blue cheese dressing.

Edited by Aralis

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so...I stopped in at Ember's Deli in Keego Harbor yesterday. Hadn't been there in about 4 years because the owner sold it and the new people took the Marilyn's sandwich (pastrami, turkey, swiss on grilled rye) off the menu. Well - he's back and (more importantly) it's back!! Corned beef in place of the pastrami, which actually made it better. Granted, it's a dollar more than it used to be, but it was still more than worth it to me.

happy. :)

Edited by SpammerOvTheGods

My Fav place was a place called Sala Thai.

header1_sala_thai_logo.jpg

It was located in the Oakland Mall off 14mile & John R it was across from Olga's kitchen in the mall.

Best Thai food in Detroit my opinion..

Now relocated.....

2751 E. 14 Mile Rd., Sterling Heights, Michigan 48310

“Viceroy Plaza” between Dequindre and Ryan Road.

http://www.salathai.us/SalaThai2/about.html

Give it a try...

D

It's hard to beat Miller's bar on Michigan Ave in Dearborn for your basic awesome burger joint. They really don't do much else, but they do it damn well, and they've been doing it for many, many years.

Yes! And it's no frills. Plus, you gotta luv a place that uses the honor system for paying your bill. You just tell them what you had when you go to the bar register to cash out.

Recently had the snapper dish at Fishbones in Detroit -- to die for!

Altho, the other nite after a few beers, Taco Bell sounded scrumptious...

Gosh, all this talk of restaurants, gotta get me some lunch at a brewpub soon.

Guest greyhalo

I'm going to Cafe Sushi, one of my favorites, for dinner tonight. The sushi is great! The green tea ice cream and tempura cheesecake are also wonderful.

THE BEST Mexican food in Waterford is at the EL Patio Restaurant, at the corner of Williams Lake Rd. and M-59. The food is fresh, hot, and authentic northern Mexican. The service is nothing less than excellent. This joint has the most awesome Chiles Rellenos. The beans and rice are homemade-- none of that Goya converted-rice crap.

If you want a good burger, the Pontiac Lake Inn STILL has the best. The GIGANTIC one-pound PLI burger will easily feed one really hungry man, or two hungry ladies. It comes cooked to order, and with all the trimmings.

THE BEST Mexican food in Waterford is at the EL Patio Restaurant, at the corner of Williams Lake Rd. and M-59. The food is fresh, hot, and authentic northern Mexican. The service is nothing less than excellent. This joint has the most awesome Chiles Rellenos. The beans and rice are homemade-- none of that Goya converted-rice crap.

If you want a good burger, the Pontiac Lake Inn STILL has the best. The GIGANTIC one-pound PLI burger will easily feed one really hungry man, or two hungry ladies. It comes cooked to order, and with all the trimmings.

I have passed the El Patio many times going to white lake to fish. I have to stop in now.

Guest greyhalo

I took my ex there during the summer. I don't think either of us cared for our dishes very much, so it didn't live up to the hype.

Apparently you didn't try the Max Roll...

My vote for the best tiramisu: Ciao Amici's in Brighton on Main Street. Even with my dietary restrictions, it's worth the days of pain and whatnot. Their seafood soup is also excellent, when they have it. And if you go, you MUST try the gnocchi... a heart attack never tasted so good.