How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like hell...

I have a slight fever, worst headache I've had since I can't remember, and a sore throat.

So THAT'S why you ducked out at like 2 in the morning from MANFAST. I was like what happened? She was the life of the party anmd then she vanished.

I just assumed it was the overwhelming power of the Bear Jew.

It has that affect on men and women alike.

Like I can't catch a fucking break

kit-kat.jpg

If you're feeling poor too, you could split open your veins with me.

I may have to do that next week, actually. Oh, never-mind, I think you cannot have been tattooed in the past year, right?

No tattoos or body piercings in the past 12 months

No sex with a man who had sex with another man since 1977

No STDs

No living with a person who has hepatitis

No being in jail for more than 36 consecutive hours for the past year

No love in an elevator

No sleep til Brooklyn

No livin on a prayer

No knowing the trouble I seen

and

No fun with my babe No fun

BUT, I checked with Cadet Mahoney with the Police Academy and he did let me know that

You have the right to remain silent.

The right to a court-appointed attorney.

You have the right to sing the blues.

You have the right to cable TV.

You have the right to sublet.

You have the right to paint the walls.

No loud colors.

171232__sg_l.jpg

I hope this helps

So THAT'S why you ducked out at like 2 in the morning from MANFAST. I was like what happened? She was the life of the party anmd then she vanished.

I just assumed it was the overwhelming power of the Bear Jew.

It has that affect on men and women alike.

kit-kat.jpg

No tattoos or body piercings in the past 12 months

No sex with a man who had sex with another man since 1977

No STDs

No living with a person who has hepatitis

No being in jail for more than 36 consecutive hours for the past year

No love in an elevator

No sleep til Brooklyn

No livin on a prayer

No knowing the trouble I seen

and

No fun with my babe No fun

BUT, I checked with Cadet Mahoney with the Police Academy and he did let me know that

You have the right to remain silent.

The right to a court-appointed attorney.

You have the right to sing the blues.

You have the right to cable TV.

You have the right to sublet.

You have the right to paint the walls.

No loud colors.

171232__sg_l.jpg

I hope this helps

Thanks Eternal, and thanks Cadet Mahoney also.

How am I feeling?

I feel unloved:(

Not in the I have no friends way but the other way.

Feeling pretty good. For once in my life everything seems to be coming together well. I just need to worry about how I'm going to come up with 6,000 dollars for my college tuition by October, and I'm set. Finish degree by Feb. Wifey comes back from Iraq in March. Should work out perfectly. I'm very excited to finally go back and finish my degree. Really helps with my overall morale.

Hugs to you.

I feel pressured- my job offered me a union position with full benefits, however taking it would cut my income in half. It would be hard to live on the money they offered me but if they have layoff's I am the first to go. Hmmm? They won't even negotiate with the salary. I tried. ARGGHH

I don't know. If it was me, I would just take it, at least you would have a job then.

I'm feeling quite angry and sad right now. My aunt is coming home from Florida where she stays most of the year. She should be living with my grandmother whom she pressured into buying a house out in Monroe a few years ago. The bitch runs to Florida and leaves my dad and my two aunts to care for my grandmother. My uncle lives in Texas so there is not much he can do. My mom is also helping take care of my grandmother and she spends 2-3 days a week with her. They all have days where they stay with her so she is not alone because there have been break ins the last few weeks and my grandmother is very frail.

Anyhow, it absolutely broke my heart when my grandmother told my mom not to forget about her when my aunt is here. My grandmother is scared that my aunt will put her in assisted living which she doesn't need because my aunts, mom and dad already do the same damn thing for her. My aunt coming back to Michigan is upsetting my grandmother and I wish she would just stay in Florida.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic