How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I can't catch a fucking break

Hugs to you.

I feel pressured- my job offered me a union position with full benefits, however taking it would cut my income in half. It would be hard to live on the money they offered me but if they have layoff's I am the first to go. Hmmm? They won't even negotiate with the salary. I tried. ARGGHH

A little better than yesterday, and very happy to have been able to talk with Guy earlier this morning :D

I think work will go fine enough tomorrow, if these bitches bring some money like they promise- I don't wanna have to smack a ho!

A little better than yesterday, and very happy to have been able to talk with Guy earlier this morning :D

I think work will go fine enough tomorrow, if these bitches bring some money like they promise- I don't wanna have to smack a ho!

after 3am and I am still up, as usual doing school and work related stuff and feeling lonely. I don't want these feelings to start to resurface again.

If you're feeling poor too, you could split open your veins with me.

Then you'll be productive AND you'll have dozens of friends all waiting for a few dollars together with you. You can even do your work while you wait.

Oh well, speaking of that, I gotta run. If I dont leave at 4A I'm in danger of not getting a good place in line.

If you're feeling poor too, you could split open your veins with me.

Then you'll be productive AND you'll have dozens of friends all waiting for a few dollars together with you. You can even do your work while you wait.

Oh well, speaking of that, I gotta run. If I dont leave at 4A I'm in danger of not getting a good place in line.

I may have to do that next week, actually. Oh, never-mind, I think you cannot have been tattooed in the past year, right?

And yes, I am still awake and I have a meeting at 11am:(

Edited by kat

besides having a slight sore throat which i got a shit tone of legal herbal meds for.. lol and fighting this monstrous migraine.. which is finally calming down.. i am doing ok.. deffiantly looking forward to seeing a certain someone tomorrow :happy: as well as my friends this weekend :thumbsup:^_^

Edited by XillaToxic

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic