How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Irritated. It's been 2 weeks since I did the intake appointment at the local community mental health to start therapy again, and they have yet to call me with an appointment with one of the therapists. At least I have an appointment on Tuesday to see my PA there, so I might be able to finally get an appointment. I really need to talk to someone soon, before I do something stupid again.

Irritated. It's been 2 weeks since I did the intake appointment at the local community mental health to start therapy again, and they have yet to call me with an appointment with one of the therapists. At least I have an appointment on Tuesday to see my PA there, so I might be able to finally get an appointment. I really need to talk to someone soon, before I do something stupid again.

I don't know if it's because of the area that you live in, but where I work, that would be unacceptable. We work to get our clients an appointment within a week after the intake is completed, and even sooner if there is a safety issue like suicidal ideation or self injury. When I go back to work on Tuesday, I'll see if I can find any resources for you around where you live besides CMH. If I were you, when you go to your appointment on Tuesday, express the seriousness of your situation, and hopefully that will get you in sooner.

I don't know if it's because of the area that you live in, but where I work, that would be unacceptable. We work to get our clients an appointment within a week after the intake is completed, and even sooner if there is a safety issue like suicidal ideation or self injury. When I go back to work on Tuesday, I'll see if I can find any resources for you around where you live besides CMH. If I were you, when you go to your appointment on Tuesday, express the seriousness of your situation, and hopefully that will get you in sooner.

There are like 4 therapists, one shrink and one PA for a 4 county radius. The only other place is Behavioral Health at the hospital and they won't take my medicaid. LAst two times I went in had to be for crisis because my appointment with the PA was still months away, last time I saw him was freaking November. Everyone and their brother apparently has to send their kids to mental health to get ADD meds, and it's a bitch to get an appointment.

There are like 4 therapists, one shrink and one PA for a 4 county radius. The only other place is Behavioral Health at the hospital and they won't take my medicaid. LAst two times I went in had to be for crisis because my appointment with the PA was still months away, last time I saw him was freaking November. Everyone and their brother apparently has to send their kids to mental health to get ADD meds, and it's a bitch to get an appointment.

That sucks, I'm sorry.

What, no mention of my ribs and meatloaf? *mock angst*

As for me, somewhere between aggravated and fuming...and only one thing will take care of it, and unfortunately, carnal pleasure isn't it.

I have ribs that have been sitting in the freezer for months, because I don't know what to do with them.

Stormknight, you officially have an open invitation to come down and smoke my meat anytime you want.

You are an amazing chef.

Unfortunately, you are also very far away. Slogo, on the other hand, is nearby, and his meat is more accessible.

I pheel that I have witnessed a lot of robot love in the referenced post.

edit: tense fail

I feel that just reading your name gets me excited for Manfast. You have great pre-prepared meat. Jerky meat that I will get to taste in a month.

Conflicted

My new bed just got delivered, and sleeping on it for the first time does seem appealing; however, I would much rather go spend the night in someone else's bed.

:wink

Curious

Who knows when my bed will ever get "christened". I don't do that in my house. There's always kids around. Except right now...Who wants to come over?

:rofl:

Okay, I guess I'm feeling rather silly. Must be the sex deprivation. 4 days is just way too long. Okay, maybe it's all the medications I'm on for my shoulder/arm. Just to be on the safe side though, I'm definitely going to fix the sex deprivation thing. :yes

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic