How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feeling spurts of extreme pain in my shoulder and arm intermixed with just moderate to bad pain. Depending on the position, I am also feeling numbness and tingling in my hand and up my arm. I am also feeling muscle spasms near my elbow that I wasn't previously. I am feeling this is all rather unpleasant and I'd really like it to stop.

I feeling spurts of extreme pain in my shoulder and arm intermixed with just moderate to bad pain. Depending on the position, I am also feeling numbness and tingling in my hand and up my arm. I am also feeling muscle spasms near my elbow that I wasn't previously. I am feeling this is all rather unpleasant and I'd really like it to stop.

sounds like a subluxation in your neck/upper back - even the elbow thing stems from this area. i've had it more than a few times.

I fucking quit. I refuse to give my heart to anyone ever again, because in the end I'm always the one getting blamed when I did nothing wrong and I'm the one who got hurt all because every man seems to think that my mental issues is a good excuse for why they threw me away.

Now that you have cleared off all suitors for yuor heart, a weight should be lifted.

You should be happy.

No pressures.

No boyfriends to please.

And now you can have sex with really good looking men! (Can we at least agree on one thing--you were waayyy too good looking for him)

No feelings--now you can use men like your little playthings

That's a reason to end the pity party, right?

Enjoy your freedom!!!

Right now! No??

Okay how bout now?

Now?

Umm... Now??

How bout now??

No.. okay now?

But how bou..

--------------

I'm really angry from what I just saw on TV. Fuck Glenn Beck! Seriously.

It's not his views that bother me.

There are plenty of people on the left that piss me off (No seriously. I just read Dearborn's own Arab American News and in response, I'm thinking of building a settlement right on Michigan Avenue)

Glenn Beck had the nerve to shit all over Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year in 09.

What's his plan for this year?

To unveil "The Plan" which was handed to him from no less than G-D (I'm not even kidding G-d speaks to the Pope--who apparently tells him how to pardon child molestors ANNDD G-d speaks to Glenn Beck)

and Glenn Beck's going to enlighten the masses in a March on Washington at the spot where Martin Luther King said his

"I have a dream" speech on the exact day he did it.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I will never claim that G-d speaks to me

I will never desecrate religious holidays and cultural milestones with my egotistical ramblings

And if using Nazi comparisons is grounds for instant fail,

how has Glenn Beck not failed himself back into a fetus, like a Benjamin Button of ignorance?

---------------

Oh, and BTW, thank you DGN.

As of recently, you have become so Internet Explorer--intolerant, I may have to become one with the Borg, I mean the Firefox for good.

I can't see avatars.

My words end up in different spot on my posts.

Hell, half the time, everyone's post disappears.

Have the mods declared a holy war on IE?

I get it.

The Firefox is great.

Praised be those that hallow its name.

There will be shame upon those that do not recognize the omnipotence of the Firefox.

Ye behold, those who recognize the awesome power of the Firefox.

It shines a light where once there was darkness.

It lives for those who seek it, but condemns those who do not accept its awesome glory.

Hail, thee, Firefox!

Now that you have cleared off all suitors for yuor heart, a weight should be lifted.

You should be happy.

No pressures.

No boyfriends to please.

And now you can have sex with really good looking men! (Can we at least agree on one thing--you were waayyy too good looking for him)

No feelings--now you can use men like your little playthings

That's a reason to end the pity party, right?

Enjoy your freedom!!!

Right now! No??

Okay how bout now?

Now?

Umm... Now??

How bout now??

No.. okay now?

But how bou..

not so much

Edit to add:

And I thought he was quite handsome..

Edited by TitsMcGee

I know you did. (Just like bean thinks I'm supersexy)

But you can't wallow forever.

At some point, you're going to have to come up for air.

We'll be here when you do.

I really don't think I will ever be able to get over this hurt. Not when he's blamed me for things that I had no control over, my mental illnesses. God knows how much I wish I was born with a normal functioning brain, I can't help something went wrong in the process.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic