How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i feel like i might actually make this move outta Michigan a permanent one.

Who What Huh... Wait a min here :p you will come back and visit wont you?

I feel pretty good... well besides that crappy pizza we ate last night that just dont seem to want to digest all the way..... :X

stiff and sore from running...I hate getting old. :X

I feel ancient. I tested for Level 2 Krav Maga and hurt me back so I haven't been to class since Saturday and will have to go tomorrow to see if I passed.

Edited by KatRN05

Nervous about the aids ride. I leave tomorrow and ride out on Sunday. It's almost six hundred miles. *bites nails* I hope I make it. :-/

good luck :D you're doing something really good...even if you should punk out and quit halfway through. ;)

Got a call today from Mental health, a therapy appointment has been set up. Still fighting the urge to cut myself, I just want to wake up from this nightmare.

:grouphug

Edited by Simon Bar Sinister

Who What Huh... Wait a min here :p you will come back and visit wont you?

probably not once this job is done and i go to Tennessee and finish that job up I'm getting my things and gettin the hell outta Dodge more then liekly but nothing is set in stone

Edited by TheGimp

Insert eternal moralizing (I hate quoting myself. I find it egotistical)

But I'm not telling you to get over things at someone else's pace.

Hell, maybe kat was this way for years. I don't know.

I have always kinda been like this, I am 31 though, and all it has done for me is hold me back from embracing and meeting my true self. My problem is that I had a 7 year marriage that began at age 23 and at that time did not know who the hell I was. I needed a security blanket and found it in the guy I married. Not only did I lack the confidence to be on my own, but I also lacked the lifeskills and resources to do it as a single mother with no financial or emotional support. I have grown sick of that person, the emotionally co-dependent girl. I have realized recently that I am way too damn independent to co-depend. I focused to much on the needs and desires of other's and forgot myself, I gained alot of weight, thought I was the ugliest piece of shit ever, forgot that I had an intense passion for music and writing, and virtually worked, took care of my children, and laid in bed crying the rest of the days, (I even tried to admit myself to a psych ward for my depression). I also suffer from a mood disorder, NOS. I have always been kind of dysthymic internally. That shit get's old fast, though. So here I am, trying to kill the person I never was to begin with and bring life to the person I suppressed long ago. -End Journal Entry

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic