How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Good. A little sleepy, but at least we are in Cascade, which means Keegan will enjoy a day with Grandma while I get to study all day and not have to chase him about. :)

Tired, after staying up a few extra hours trying to figure out an arrangment for the new house... Thats putting it mildly. But, after all that, everythings fine an figured out and all shall be well. :happy:

LOL that was just a small tiff... it was nothing :) HA!

im feeling ok atm....

well lets see, my knee is over extending again from working to much and all i did was clean two houses...

I hate that.

My mom has Alzheimer's and has forgotten half my childhood...all the good parts from when i was real young. She cant remember the ping pong table. We had it 12 yrs!

that really sucky part is she sure remembers grudges and how to be a bi---...but I read thats what happens.

My dad has a rare form of lukemia...he is doing well but...I wonder whats to become of them, us..

Just realized the other day I have no grandparents left. I miss them.

Guest Megalicious

Pretty good. Even though I don't feel great about my midterm, I feel decent, and being tired as all hell, and prego that is good enough for me right now. :happy:

Excited for our garden. Kee has picked out some good things and it such A BEAUTIFUL day, we are going to go start to clear our spot :happy:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic