How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

It's taking some time to completely register, but my heart and my life was just handed back to me yesterday. Now I really start to live fully, and I am so glad, too, that I will have Spook beside me.

To decode: I will soon be able to reestablish contact with my daughter whom was adopted in-family by my ex in-laws. In the meantime, I am able to learn about her, receive photos of her, and develop amicable relations with her adoptive parents.

It's taking some time to completely register, but my heart and my life was just handed back to me yesterday. Now I really start to live fully, and I am so glad, too, that I will have Spook beside me.

To decode: I will soon be able to reestablish contact with my daughter whom was adopted in-family by my ex in-laws. In the meantime, I am able to learn about her, receive photos of her, and develop amicable relations with her adoptive parents.

congrats!

Worried.. Frustrated..

*sigh*

Things always fuck up around Me birthday :sad:

I am glad I am not the only one that experiences that. What the hell? The universe has more entropy at this time of year or what?

Slightly miffed at a drive in the snow for nothing, and concerned that the Forces of Darkness™ are once again letting me know they lose good money while I still exist.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic