How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Good and bad.

My Sociology final is DONE and was perfect (despite panic and such).

However, we were stuck in a parking lot for awhile yesterday when a big piece of my car decided to fall off, which is now held up with zip ties until I can figure out how to get it to the dealership so they can tell me how much it will be to get it fixed. And of course, in true my luck type fashion, this is in the midst of the van engine blowing up and trying to figure out how 1 now broken car will transport 6 people who need to all be in 3 different places at the same time.

Good and bad.

My Sociology final is DONE and was perfect (despite panic and such).

However, we were stuck in a parking lot for awhile yesterday when a big piece of my car decided to fall off, which is now held up with zip ties until I can figure out how to get it to the dealership so they can tell me how much it will be to get it fixed. And of course, in true my luck type fashion, this is in the midst of the van engine blowing up and trying to figure out how 1 now broken car will transport 6 people who need to all be in 3 different places at the same time.

Yup

Stiff and tied down. Tied down to family and property and promises and obligations. Funny, I always thought when I got to be this age my life would finally be my own...its not.

Stiff from arthritis...I want to sell everything and move where its warm all year. My left hand will not obey. Just doesn't want to work right in this cold anymore. I wonder how bad its going to get. Hell I am barely over the hill and losing use of things. This sux. Besides the fact it hurts like hell at times. Maybe if I threaten it...deprive it...or abuse it. LOL that only works with some things.

Guest Megalicious

Excited about one final this semester being optional, due to my high score on every other test. I have NEVER had an OPTIONAL final and it is awesome! But it would have been nice of her to tell me BEFORE the last week of class LOL (but I am still grateful!)

Freaking out about this final in this nursing class - it will be okay, but I'm just nervous.

Still trying to transition from last week, all is well and calm now and what is most important is that I can provided the support and love that is needed - it feels nice.

Hugs to all that are having a crappy season (with few exceptions). And *super bear hugs* to Tits...I am so sorry you will not be able to see C or Christmas =(

Since we are leaving on Wenseday and most of all my other time is going to be spent with family and studying over the week I probably wont be on till after our Christmas trip. SO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! :)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic