How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Itchy, caused by a couple of previous conversations about bedbugs.

I sure hope that HW's folks' plague of bug bites weren't caused by them, as I now have within my house the extra pillows I bought for their motel stay. :X

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Guest Megalicious

Last night was .... amazing.

It nice to play, but I could not live like this, well not anymore anyway. Been there done that... *nods*, that time has pasted.

but man .... was it ever FUN.

I wonder if people where a bit freaked out by me in full gear out on the beach in the morning thehehe (minus the boots..... yeah, its hard enough walking in sand barefoot).

Happy Bday Sir Chris (sorry about the PB that sucks!).

Happy Bday Miss Kim *hugs*.

Last night was .... amazing.

It nice to play, but I could not live like this, well not anymore anyway. Been there done that... *nods*, that time has pasted.

but man .... was it ever FUN.

I wonder if people where a bit freaked out by me in full gear out on the beach in the morning thehehe (minus the boots..... yeah, its hard enough walking in sand barefoot).

Happy Bday Sir Chris (sorry about the PB that sucks!).

Happy Bday Miss Kim *hugs*.

Thanks! :)

fuck ... I had a huge response and it just cleared..

I am feeling better .. but still stressed.

Things are becoming clearer. I am just not sure what is that I am doing ... not only here but IN GENERAL.

Do I want to commit to something I have NO passion for? or I guess the question is do I HAVE passion for it?

I need some fucking answers... from myself. I guess this is what THIS is all about.

Miogi son is an asshole goat. He keeps stealing my shoes from the porch.

Fuck.. I have worked insanely hard ...

THIS IS NOT HOME ANYMORE, Michigan is not home either .. I have no home, and well .. right now that is the least of my worries.

The day started out crappy... but I feel much better then I did...

All these question and no answers .... .....

I WANT WILLOW!!!!! grrrrr...

Hi, I am not trying to get in your tea. Good to see you back.

Fucking pissed!

Hugs

This dragon is hanging in.

As big as a house. What has happened to my teeny tiny waistline?????? :cry:cry :cry :cry My hips are now only 7 inches bigger than my waist. I used to be a 24, and now I'm a 29! I haven't changed my eating habits in the past year, even!!

Is there some deviously cruel biological rule, that the 36th birthday brings on a tremendous weight gain, or something?

Edited by jynxxxedangel

<< will work for Lortabs

My tooth HURTS. I fucking HATE this thing, with such a passion. I'm still game for that DGN extraction party, if anyone's interested. :X:X:X

Go to walgreen's. There is a mouthwash called "Dr. Tichenor's". Pour a half cap (don't dilute it even though that's what the instructions say to do), and swish it in the area it hurts for as long as you can (keeping in mind it REALLY burns). I did that for a week, and the root canal I thought I was gonna need went away.

Scared to death, due to recent developments in my life.

Totally DEEPLY and TRULY in love with the man I chose to marry. He is stronger and more sincere than any man I have ever known. He's my archangel, and he is my everything. I would die without him.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic