How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Indescribably sad, absolutely frightened out of my wits of losing everything, overwhelmed, browbeaten, and alone.

Don't ever forget you have someone special on the other side of the pond, who is patient, loving, and kind.

And he will wait as long as it takes until you two are reunited.

You two have something very special, something time and distance can never diminish.

----------------

Edited by the eternal

Glad that a misunderstanding is resolved.

Kind of stupid that I didn't think to just ask, "hey where did that come from??"

It just figures it was my fault. I haven't exactly been making the best decisions lately.

Tired, depressed,

like if g-d has a plan for me, I had better figure it out soon because I'm not getting any younger.

hurt

angry

lost

hate

female.png

tired

hungry

like my lungs are full of fluid (great.. just effing great... )

Like hanging out with Ethan sounds like a great idea.. Take my mind off things, gets me out of my cave. At least for a little while, I can not be so sad. Least for a short while I can be distracted from the fact that I have done little with my life, except save every one else...

Like I wish I had a car, if but to take my friend out for coffee so we can talk.... I these past few weeks have been hard on him... and I hurt that he's in so much pain... :sad:

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

Indescribably sad, absolutely frightened out of my wits of losing everything, overwhelmed, browbeaten, and alone.

If I may, hugs

STOKED!!! My snakelets are hatching!!! I'm soooo excited!

Very happy to hear! It good to see you smile.gif. Hugs

hurt

angry

lost

hate

female.png

tired

hungry

like my lungs are full of fluid (great.. just effing great... )

Like hanging out with Ethan sounds like a great idea.. Take my mind off things, gets me out of my cave. At least for a little while, I can not be so sad. Least for a short while I can be distracted from the fact that I have done little with my life, except save every one else...

Like I wish I had a car, if but to take my friend out for coffee so we can talk.... I these past few weeks have been hard on him... and I hurt that he's in so much pain... sad.gif

Hugs

I am okay.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic