How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Thanks Meg.

Today was better.

Even though I spent yet another hour editing my six-page letter letting my boss know that telling me

"I'm the most incompetent man he's ever met" after I was top guy last month, is not considered employee appreciation.

Neither is telling someone, they're "worthless, incompetent," or threatening to "kill them or pound their face into sand."

Or making an anti-semitic joke and implicating me because of my faith.

(I wonder if I have a case against him if he fires me??

PM me if any of you have legal knowledge in this arena)

Seriously, I feel I'm in the middle of a masochistic tag team wrestling match.

When my ex left the ring, she tagged my boss to come in and pummel my self-esteem.

So, instead of going out for a Valentine's dinner yesterday I unloaded on bean. For hours.

I've lost my voice from screaming.

And she was soooo supportive.

She's awesome like that.

But I finished the letter to teh boss today,

and we went mezuzah shopping since she wants one in front of the computer room.

And we saw Caroline (in Real 3D) It's like a pop-up book for movies.

It was quite good.

Then we ate 7-layer cake-mmmmm

And when I finish writing notes on all the things I do positive at work, in case I get questioned or fired Monday,

We'll spend more time together, lovin :wub:

-----------------

Hey, guys, think good thoughts that I'll still have a job on Monday.

I feel like I may check out of work early on Thursday since it's my b-day that day. I feel like today was better than yesterday (the eternal already told you about it, so no need to repeat). I feel like my new hair color is awesome though I didn't get all the black out so there are black streaks, which is actually pretty nifty. I feel like the cat is purring in my face. I feel like maybe I shouldn't have laughed at "free ham, free ham, goddamn it!" but I did because it sounded funny, though what it pertains to is not funny.

Thanks Meg.

Today was better.

Even though I spent yet another hour editing my six-page letter letting my boss know that telling me

"I'm the most incompetent man he's ever met" after I was top guy last month, is not considered employee appreciation.

Neither is telling someone, they're "worthless, incompetent," or threatening to "kill them or pound their face into sand."

Or making an anti-semitic joke and implicating me because of my faith.

(I wonder if I have a case against him if he fires me??

PM me if any of you have legal knowledge in this arena)

Seriously, I feel I'm in the middle of a masochistic tag team wrestling match.

When my ex left the ring, she tagged my boss to come in and pummel my self-esteem.

So, instead of going out for a Valentine's dinner yesterday I unloaded on bean. For hours.

I've lost my voice from screaming.

And she was soooo supportive.

She's awesome like that.

But I finished the letter to teh boss today,

and we went mezuzah shopping since she wants one in front of the computer room.

And we saw Caroline (in Real 3D) It's like a pop-up book for movies.

It was quite good.

Then we ate 7-layer cake-mmmmm

And when I finish writing notes on all the things I do positive at work, in case I get questioned or fired Monday,

We'll spend more time together, lovin :wub:

-----------------

Hey, guys, think good thoughts that I'll still have a job on Monday.

Wow, Eternal...

Honestly, with all you have said that he says, I think that you DO have a case for harassment. I'm no lawyer, but that's fucking HARASSMENT. Can I pour fox urine into the vents of his car? He'll NEVER get it out. I think I told Bean about it...

As for me, glad to be home. Hopeful that the party for which I went into work (on my day off) left me a CASH tip...

Needing to skate...soon. Wanting a piercing.

Wow, Eternal...

Honestly, with all you have said that he says, I think that you DO have a case for harassment. I'm no lawyer, but that's fucking HARASSMENT. Can I pour fox urine into the vents of his car? He'll NEVER get it out. I think I told Bean about it...

As for me, glad to be home. Hopeful that the party for which I went into work (on my day off) left me a CASH tip...

Needing to skate...soon. Wanting a piercing.

Hostile work enviroment too.

Pissed. We will likely be without one of our cars for several days (maybe longer). Got in a car accident today. Some idiot hit Davids car, trying to pass on a double yellow when we were turning left on a one lane road. Moron. He had his 2 little daughters in the car, too.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ok. The car has lots of body damage, and definately a broken tie rod.

Pissed. We will likely be without one of our cars for several days (maybe longer). Got in a car accident today. Some idiot hit Davids car, trying to pass on a double yellow when we were turning left on a one lane road. Moron. He had his 2 little daughters in the car, too.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ok. The car has lots of body damage, and definately a broken tie rod.

*hugs* Oh no....

As for me, if I don't get rid of this gas, Jeff WILL divorce me.

..bummed out...I have to stop makin' noise...I figured out how to turn the music generator on for me synth!!!YAY!!!Here's hopin' I remember how in the morning...I have just woke up the neighbors 'cause I finally tuned the organ & boom drums & such doom whistles as will shriek & wail for me...went to set down a drum track..& got the floor banged on :blushing: ....I guess the drums WERE boomy enough :biggrin: :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic