How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Pissed. We will likely be without one of our cars for several days (maybe longer). Got in a car accident today. Some idiot hit Davids car, trying to pass on a double yellow when we were turning left on a one lane road. Moron. He had his 2 little daughters in the car, too.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ok. The car has lots of body damage, and definately a broken tie rod.

:grouphug Glad you're ok!

Not amused at ALL, at the moment.

I was right not to have believed my ex, when he said he was happy for me, and wished me well. He's still carrying his torch! I wish he would find someone else to be obsessed with, as I have!

I even burnt the gris-gris I had on him when we broke up (two years ago), and he's still acting jinxed!! I must have used entirely too much sweet woodruff in that particular "hand."

*rolls eyes, facepalms, and slaps self for being excessive with ingredients* :X

I am VERY happy! I got to spend a long weekend with my sweetie, my grandmother has a yahoo account now, so I can talk to her all the time. ^_^ I get to hang out with my Angel, coming up soon, and we are gonna spit shine her abode, in preperations for her love to come and stay. :) I'm glad to help!

I've got several clothing projects in the works... (check my DGN profile for the site)... I can't wait to start sewing!!! :)

so I am REALLY happy!!! I still wish I had a regular job, but until we can get more than one vehicle, I'm S.O.L. Anyone need their house cleaned? Got all the fixens to organize your garage, but just don't have the motivation? or hell, want some help? PM me, for negotiaions... I will work! Need all the cash I can get, right now... Anything will do...

so I guess you could say I'm feeling a bit... desperate... :) lol

so yeah... oh yeah, I'm missing my friends from SC, and a lot of my friends, here, that I haven't seen in a while... I :wub: you guys... :) ^_^

Feeling naughty again..gallery_1079_828_887.gif Damn, he gets me bothered! I'm about ready to crawl through this webcam, and..

Also feeling like I got a few things squared away today, that needed to be. Glad that GRG will be able to help me clean on the day we had originally planned (yay!), and glad that I got a few things having to do with work squared away, as well.

Fucking annoyed. The mother of the person that rides with me to class is being a bitch and a half. I left early today because I only got 3 hours or so of sleep since I had to be up at 5:30 to pick up her son 30 miles out of my way. Well she texts me bitching that her husband had to drive all the way to town to get him after class and he didn't have any sleep since he went to pick someone up last night in Detroit. Wah neither did I.

The kid is a week older than me but they won't allow him to get a license. Time to fucking cut the cord people.

i feel good set up an appoitment for my special piercing wensday

Me too.

Fucking annoyed. The mother of the person that rides with me to class is being a bitch and a half. I left early today because I only got 3 hours or so of sleep since I had to be up at 5:30 to pick up her son 30 miles out of my way. Well she texts me bitching that her husband had to drive all the way to town to get him after class and he didn't have any sleep since he went to pick someone up last night in Detroit. Wah neither did I.

The kid is a week older than me but they won't allow him to get a license. Time to fucking cut the cord people.

Get 'em, killer. Tell her to suck it.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic