How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Like I want to kick someone in the face, with steel toes on.... :rant:

Grateful to be doing something with the munchkin and his dad tomorrow, we decided to make a family V-day date. :happy:

Like I've spent the entire flippin' day coughing.

You're STILL sick??? :sad::grouphug

I'm feeling quite content. I have the best of everything I can possibly have. Good friends, good music, good food, and a fridge full of beer.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

You're STILL sick??? :sad::grouphug

I'm feeling quite content. I have the best of everything I can possibly have. Good friends, good music, good food, and a fridge full of beer.

Not sure whether what I have now is hold-over from what I had in January, or whether I've caught something new because my immune system is down right now. I was feeling much better last week. Will most likely be taking a trip to the doctor on Monday in either case.

Not sure whether what I have now is hold-over from what I had in January, or whether I've caught something new because my immune system is down right now. I was feeling much better last week. Will most likely be taking a trip to the doctor on Monday in either case.

You need some vitimin C chicky.

I wish I could sleep through tomorrow frankly. Tired I think I'll goto bed now.

Zoomy woke me up thinking it was more important to lick my face than me to sleep ... and now both the dogs are running up and down the stairs for no reason, chasing each other. LoL. I really need to take them somewhere to exercise. :)

And WTF .... more snow? *sigh* .... :cry

feeling... bordom, sleepiness, full from pizza, longing for my laptop to be fixed, sadness that it more than likely won't be...

happy to be spending time with my boyfriend, even though I don't know when I will see him ahain after this weekend, I will cherish our time together... :)

pride... today is my little brother's 18th birthday... I hope he knows how much I wish I could be there... I miss my family...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic