How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Incredibly wicked.

*contemplates sitting on hands and saying Hail Marys, but the hot bath in bon bon-scented girlie soap which awaits in the master washroom-- along with a bottle of Hakutsuru, an ochoko, and a lovely, spicy little Dominican vanilla-flavoured cigar with a sugar tip (Honduran filler, Indonesian wrapper)-- is sounding much better..*

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Scrubbed up like a prize gilt. :) Even my little trotters are purdy, now. :p My old hide has been shed, and I'm as soft as peach skin.

I'm relaxed, feeling even more naughty from the bath, slightly buzzed from the sake, and I just had a nice chat with Asherah-- so I'm pretty much a mass of soft yielding flesh, heaving bosoms, white chocolate and vanilla, and hot shivers. I sure wish a certain feller were here for me to climb up into, right now. Or vice versa.. *insert toothy grin and wicked chuckle*

Does anyone else ever get the urge to sleep on freshly washed Egyptian cotton sheets, in some really pretty, immaculately-clean, jellybean pink platform stilettos; with lace trimmed white bobby socks (and nothing else)-- or am I eccentric and decadent?

Edited by jynxxxedangel

tired and frustraited. I have been up all damn night working on a computer... scanning it, cleaning it out, getting rid of spyware, ect. and I didn't finish the dishes last night, because of it. I finally have some down time now, cuz its just scanning, but ugh... I'm so tired. 11 am, and it will be 24 hours that I been up... :( if ANYONE says anything about the g-d damn dishes, I'm going to smash their face in with this IBM Thinkpad... yeah, I know...

OMG, its done scanning... after almost 5 hours... (3 hours prior to that, cuz the computer had an error and restarted itself, ugh) so yeah, I'm tired as hell..

Like for some weird reason I woke up at 6:30 AM and couldn't get back to sleep . So I got up for a while, finally went back to sleep a little after 8, then had an extremely weird dream, then woke up with my nose bleeding (2nd morning in a row for that, damn sinus infection). So yeah, I'm not having a good morning.

I feel like if my sister asks me to make one more god forsaken thing for her wedding in September, I'm going to beat her senseless. Seriously I'm already making 5 bouquets, 7 boutonnières, cake stands, adding stuff to the flower girl baskets, rsvp cards, and now she wants me to make envelope seals. And she wants all this by like June, because it's not like I have a fraking life or going to school. :rant::rant:

Edited by TitsMcGee

In wonder, shock, and awe-- at the even deeper feelings this already-doomed, star-crossed pirate queen is feeling at this moment. I was blown away before; as of now, I'm vapourized, and beginning to condensate.

*quietly lays Goth Card on ground, and walks away..*

Edited by jynxxxedangel

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic