How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Wow they are doing that whole flying thing all wrong

The kids are all in awe over the plane in the water (I believe it sank, but they are replaying clips of the people being taken off and the plane in the water).

... They don't believe it was anything other than an accident at this time and they also think that everyone got off, but that's not confirmed yet.

I'm feeling very resentful of driving to school.... it's at south campus too, I've only been to center. Damned digital animation class. They'll probably pop up with some new expense too, like they always do the first day.

"Yeahhh so those books you bought? ONLY THE BEGINNING! There is simply a FABULOUS program we'll be using that you MUST purchase, and through Macomb we can offer a deal of SIXTY DOLLAS!!"

Very upset that two of my teachers gave us our class study note guides in PowerPoint formats, which my version of iWork (Keynote 06) won't read. Effin' Windows dominated educational institutions!

So I'm off to price out the newer version (which also includes a spreadsheet - which mine doesn't - so it would come in handy ... but I'm still ticked off).

Very satisfied..very much so. Every goal I set out for this week has been completed!!! I WIN!!! Level UP!!!!!!!!!!

..except, one thing is bugging the shit out of me-- I really want to chew on the bottom lip of someone who's thousands of miles away, and the thought of it is going to keep me awake, for sure. Why do I obsess about small things such as this?! :wallbash:

I'm so used to just doing, taking, having what I want in my hands at my will-- and this situation is so much different than anything I've ever known. I just don't know what else to say, except for, "wow." :unsure:

*sigh*

Mostly dead, or slightly alive...

"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT, a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that. But that's not what he said. He distinctly said "to blave." And, as we all know, "to blave" means "to bluff." So you're probably playing cards, and he cheated --"

=P

well, i guess that means i'm feeling silly! (and warm finally) had a couple pipes freeze. house was 46 when i got home from work today, been home since 8p, fire started at 8:15, house just passed 64 deg.

damn this sub-zero weather! damn it all ta hell!! :rant:

Really cold. They didn't cancel my school, but I don't have classes on Friday's.

They cancelled the kids school, but we still had to get up and take Phee to work.

My 9 year old is being mean to everyone and it's irritating me.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic