How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

My ears hurt from being out in the cold. My ears always hurt when I am out in the cold for more than getting in the car.

I feel that Mel needs a pair of ear muffs :happy:

I feel that Mel needs a pair of ear muffs :happy:

I do, but every time I am out I forget.

My inner ears are sensitive to cold and will literally hurt for HOURS if I'm out in it longer than to walk to the car.

I'm wiped out from digging out two of our vehicles. One, my red car, is still buried in the snow and the mess from the van is still there to clean up tomorrow. I guess I'm taking the purple car to school tomorrow. I busted my snow shovel and had to go buy a new one before I got the van out. Then I had to drive to Waterford and Garden City.

I'm excited for school tomorrow. So is Elijah! He packed his lunch this evening and got it all ready for tomorrow.

Not looking forward to digging out my car -- although I like my car best out of all three -- and the rest of the snow mess tomorrow after school before Cub Scouts.

Pain...I twisted my ankle this afternoon. :cry

At least now that I have Motrin, ice and bandages I can walk on it. It would suck even worse to have to be on crutches getting on the plane tomorrow.

OW.

I fell yesterday, and bruised my butt.

I think i bruised my tailbone, too.

:ohmy:

it HURTS when i sit down.

other than that, i have had fun today. :)

Woah..I feel like today is "injure yourself" day.. I bruised my butt too.. hence why I said I was a colossal klutz today. :unsure:

As if the matriarchal sisterhood of the pack is strong, and should not be crossed.

i'm feeling that i hope this has nothing to do with what i think it does, or i'm going to be terribly sad and disappointed in people...

aside from that, i feel really full - had a nice big chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and green beans, and a salad. good thing too, cuz the only other thing i had time to eat today was cereal this a.m. and chips & salsa this afternoon! :X

i'm also getting tired - time for bed...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic