How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I am excited, my second interview is Tuesday at 5pm. I am going in for a writing sample and they are currently checking my references per a phone call from my former supervisor earlier. This organization is something I would be proud to be apart of: *crosses fingers*

Edited by kat

Now that I am over the sleep thing, my body has been feeling great the past 2.5 hours. I haven't felt this good since I was teaching the kids hand stands 2 years ago. I have got to definitely plan another City Club time restricted outing again...

Any negativity I was feeling has been negated by coffee and excessive sociological pondering. But I'm probably a little more wired than I want to be which is why I'm about to eat half of a hamburger pizza.

Put it near the head of the bed. Less problems and more room.

She won't. Even the dog will only lay by my feet. They are probably fearful of my giant face looking at them.

Edited by Class-Punk

Any negativity I was feeling has been negated by coffee and excessive sociological pondering. But I'm probably a little more wired than I want to be which is why I'm about to eat half of a hamburger pizza.

:pizza::drool

Annoyed, how do these weird ass people find you on facebook to "follow you"...do they just choose you at random?

Since Facebook is a major social network that allows anyone to view your information, all it would take is a friend of a friend who already friended you and, if your privacy settings are not set to block, voila, they are your friend too...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic