How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

This is messed up...I am tired of program updates yet again! I have been cut off from my DGN lifeline all day due to a behind the scenes firewall installation that has wrecked havoc with my web service properties. I've been reduced to phone texting ...definitely not my cup of tea...dang blasted!

Not sure how to feel at the moment, I was just informed that someone thinks of me like the "cat lady" at the end of the block. I knew I was not very open about my lifestyle, but I had no idea people closest to me thought of me in that manner...

...reeeally not sure how to feel about that...

Not sure how to feel at the moment, I was just informed that someone thinks of me like the "cat lady" at the end of the block. I knew I was not very open about my lifestyle, but I had no idea people closest to me thought of me in that manner...

Hugs, I am sorry..meow! Well, people just think I am a fucking freak, especially as of lately...there like "what are you"? I'm like "fuck you", if you tell em that, they will probably shut up a bit. If not, just grab a couple cats, put em on a leash and walk right past there house, if there gonna talk, at least give em a good story to tell!!!

In other feelings, I feel pyschic about tomorrow's follow up interview, here's how it's gonna go..they will see my experience and my one particular reference being that the agency in question are in the middle of a grant proposal and they will, most certainly if they are familiar with who is who at CAFS see that my reference is in charge of the grant money..(not saying I should use my influence but, unfortunately it's how politics are..its corrupt) they will offer me the job, but after they run my driving record they will rescend the job offer.

Edited by kat

Hugs, I am sorry..meow! Well, people just think I am a fucking freak, especially as of lately...there like "what are you"? I'm like "fuck you", if you tell em that, they will probably shut up a bit. If not, just grab a couple cats, put em on a leash and walk right past there house, if there gonna talk, at least give em a good story to tell!!!

In other feelings, I feel pyschic about tomorrow's follow up interview, here's how it's gonna go..they will see my experience and my one particular reference being that the agency in question are in the middle of a grant proposal and they will, most certainly if they are familiar with who is who at CAFS see that my reference is in charge of the grant money..(not saying I should use my influence but, unfortunately it's how politics are..its corrupt) they will offer me the job, but after they run my driving record they will rescend the job offer.

LOL you could always tell them you moonlighted on a freelance basis for Jimmy John's during the midnight run shift...those drivers are always granted a bit of leeway regarding their driving proficiency...

But stay positive, I'm sure your work qualities will outshine any driving record...unless of course you're going for a chauffeur position, then all bets are off... :p

I kinda feel stupid, I had one of my rare but random PTSD dreams in front of Ophie and woke up in tears I couldn't help it though, that shit just streams down your face and you cant do nothing to make it stop, try to play all cool, talk extra perky, it didn't work. What an asshat, I am!!!

It was ok hun. I am sure I will have moments like that in front of you.

I love you.

Nothing wrong with being a cat lady.

Edited by 0pheliA

It was ok hun. I am sure I will have moments like that in front of you. Heck the BS we are dealing with now is more embarrassing than crying in front of me, and that's out of my life. That Iam deeply sorry you are being exposed to.

I love you.

Ironically this episode would include a couple trannies, so it is perfect. :p

I love you too. I was just venting...you know dgn is like my diary;-) wonder if we went on springer if we would get paid? I ain't fighting no big ass trannie though, fuck that. Lmao

I hear you. I want her to just stop. I have never had this kind of shit from anyone before, and I do not fully know what to do to fix it.

Ironically this episode would include a couple trannies, so it is perfect. :p

I hear you. I want her to just stop. I have never had this kind of shit from anyone before, and I do not fully know what to do to fix it.

The "cat lady" thing kinda hurt because it was from Okaasan...among other things...

Also, I am worried I might end up in a type of confrontation situation as you and yours...I'm stuck

*hugs tight*

I'm feeling sleepy.

Thanks sweetie..um, I been trying to wakey wakey you cause you wanted to be up at a certain time..you must be knocked the fuck out! I am currently feeling like I went to the ER cause of my body aches and ended up watching a man die. So I feel a sense of grief for his family. I watched them all cry and scream. He was 52 years old and just stopped breathing. I saw basically everything, them giving him heart compressions, them shocking him with the paddles and yelling clear. I have seen this kinda stuff before but this, for some reason had a big impact. I cried and prayed for him.

The loss of a human life, the emotional suffering of others ; these should always impact us. You can gain the emotional fortitude to maintain rationality if need, but it should still impact you deeply.

I am affected by the suffering of people I've never met or even seen. Strangers in other countries. The suffering in this world is overwhelming, and a lot of it just by living in North America I indirectly reap the rewards for. That means I am somewhat culpable, which is why I do my part to speak out and inform people about what is going on in the world. And in your way you do as well, that is why you are in the career you are in.

Which i think is one of the biggest connections between us. This deep down value for all of humanity. The need to be there for them. A sense of guilt for their suffering on at least some level. How can we do more? We are connected even to a stranger we meet in the ER who is breathing his last breath, and definitely to the grieving family who is losing them.

As much as you struggle some day, keep this in mind ; the world would be an infinitely better place for each other person in it that were like you. Who cared as you did. Sometimes the hate people heap at each other is overwhelming; but while all the deceit and suffering people wrought on each other can seem to reduce society, meeting one truly altruistic and kind person can profoundly change people's lives.

The loss of a human life, the emotional suffering of others ; these should always impact us. You can gain the emotional fortitude to maintain rationality if need, but it should still impact you deeply.

I am affected by the suffering of people I've never met or even seen. Strangers in other countries. The suffering in this world is overwhelming, and a lot of it just by living in North America I indirectly reap the rewards for. That means I am somewhat culpable, which is why I do my part to speak out and inform people about what is going on in the world. And in your way you do as well, that is why you are in the career you are in.

Which i think is one of the biggest connections between us. This deep down value for all of humanity. The need to be there for them. A sense of guilt for their suffering on at least some level. How can we do more? We are connected even to a stranger we meet in the ER who is breathing his last breath, and definitely to the grieving family who is losing them.

As much as you struggle some day, keep this in mind ; the world would be an infinitely better place for each other person in it that were like you. Who cared as you did. Sometimes the hate people heap at each other is overwhelming; but while all the deceit and suffering people wrought on each other can seem to reduce society, meeting one truly altruistic and kind person can profoundly change people's lives.

:wub: I feel like laying down some lyrics, maybe you can throw some beats down that are on the trip hop side tonight? If we have time... Perhaps..hmm.,,or perhaps tomorrow?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic