How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I don't get to spend enough time with my son. When he's not at school he's either working or taking guitar lessons. I feel like I have to have an appointment:( 

My kids are amazing,  nonetheless. Kinda wish I could turn time back somehow though and not make all of the mistakes I have but I suppose I did something right.

I believe that it is time that I gave you your stuff back. Please respond so that we can start making arrangements. Thanks 

20 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I don't get to spend enough time with my son. When he's not at school he's either working or taking guitar lessons. I feel like I have to have an appointment:( 

My kids are amazing,  nonetheless. Kinda wish I could turn time back somehow though and not make all of the mistakes I have but I suppose I did something right.

I believe that it is time that I gave you your stuff back. Please respond so that we can start making arrangements. Thanks 

I don't know why I keep feeling like I'm supposed to sacrifice everything that I consider to be fun just to make sure I am being responsible by taking care of all the things I'm responsible for. 

Feels like my thought process is flawed...:blink:

Seriously need to get this sleep crap under control.  I'm so tired, not my normal tired.  I'm having a really hard time just thinking straight and I'm way overreacting to things.  I'm doing everything I can, its just not really working.  I know it would be worse otherwise though.  Had another sleep study hopefully they hurry up and get me the stupid sleep machine reasonably fast.  (Took them 2 months last time, which was years ago, the problem wasn't as bad then as it is now, and it went away after I lost weight (which I am also working on).  Feel so useless rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  

I forgot how good it felt to be able to walk through my house without walking sideways or on tiptoe.  Even though I have only cleared up a fraction of the clutter, I was able to sweep my floor.  This has worked wonders on my relaxation level...I feel like I can breathe now. 🧘‍♀️🏡:happy:

I can't believe how much pain I'm in right now.  I forgot how taxing yard work is, but I've been so used to doing it for so long I forgot to take it easy the first time out, then work my way up to longer hours.  I just did 9 hours straight my first time out.  I feel like a dunderhead...

1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

I cannot seem to fucking relax. It's so bad it converts into physical health problems that at that point I have almost no control over at all. I can't live like this perpetually. It's so asinine I know 30 different things to do about it and it just keeps happening. Then I go hide out to try and calm down then I'm just freaking out and alone and depressed. Start all over again. The no sleep isn't helping.

Extremely excited! I was just offered an amazing opportunity to run this alternative project for treating depression.  It's called TMS, it's Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. The program is waiting for credentialing and I'll be trained to coordinate and facilitate the procedure. I have said for a long time that I was going to be apart of a new approach and possibly cures for mental health issues and here I found this opportunity that fits my exact goal. It's amazing to me.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic