How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

2 hours ago, kat said:

I just left the doctor to get my weight check because they are monitoring my diet and stuff and I lost another 15 lbs just this month, so in two months it is like 23 lbs already. I am :happydance

GREAT!!!

So does this mean you can't come hang with us at The Gathering just in case of food cravings? You could always order a salad I suppose....:hrhr:

34 minutes ago, TronRP said:

GREAT!!!

So does this mean you can't come hang with us at The Gathering just in case of food cravings? You could always order a salad I suppose....:hrhr:

Lol, oh now come on, you know I'll just have my usual water, or eggs and bacon and eat like a third of my plate. .. probably bring a slim fast though and drink it on the way instead😉

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Lol, oh now come on, you know I'll just have my usual water, or eggs and bacon and eat like a third of my plate. .. probably bring a slim fast though and drink it on the way instead😉

Yeah, because you know I'll steal your bacon...yummmmm.

31 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Yeah, because you know I'll steal your bacon...yummmmm.

I say we just order a giant plate of bacon... and I'll still drink slim fast on the way but pretend it didn't happen. 

now I want bacon and coffee!

Edited by kat
I'll just have my shake pretend it's pork flavored.

53 minutes ago, kat said:

Long story short. Had a shitty day. Sign my petition. Details to follow.

"if you can't advocate for yourself than what are you doing in this field?"

Oh my goodness...are you forreal! I saw your original post (not sure why you changed it, that was stuff people need to know).

I hope you and your workplace can sue the pants off that company...that reasoning is ridiculous:rant:

21 hours ago, TronRP said:

Oh my goodness...are you forreal! I saw your original post (not sure why you changed it, that was stuff people need to know).

I hope you and your workplace can sue the pants off that company...that reasoning is ridiculous:rant:

I had a really bad day because the disability insurance company people denied me, than the adjuster called my voicemail and left a message for another person used her first and last name and told a little bit more about her to a stranger's voicemail than he should have... especially since my message says you have reached Katherine and he was talking to a Susan!  I called back to the supervisor and it appears that you can't have any symptoms occur from a head injury if you have ever in you're life had depression, anxiety, mood issues, etc. So, basically, if you have struggled with a mental illness in you're life than you are less of a person and do not matter when you are in a accident. It doesn't matter if said accident was caused by a sleep disorder that you didn't know you had, NO! But I don't work for a regular place, I work somewhere where my HR people, supervisors, etc...are pissed too hearing this....so, the discrimination bullshit you're trying to pull you kind of picked the wrong person, wrong place. Watch.

Edited by kat
It is magically still here.

Although I'm feeling totally exhausted from all these responsibilities, I am elated that my niece completed Soccer Camp with her team undefeated and I got the chance to be there. :animier::peanutbutterjellytime:

I don't know why I continue to care. I seem to keep getting the doors slammed in my face, I have to try to not be upset about not being able to afford my rent and how does one go to work everyday and know that they have an eviction notice how do I pretend that shit is not looking like a mess? How do people do that? 

Edited by kat
You know what, he probably didn't want them so I should be able to get rid of them,

1 hour ago, kat said:

I don't know why I continue to care. I seem to keep getting the doors slammed in my face, I have to try to not be upset about not being able to afford my rent and how does one go to work everyday and know that they have an eviction notice how do I pretend that shit is not looking like a mess? How do people do that? 

Are you going to be OK?

I have been enjoying my visit back to PA to visit with my family and friends but I have also been keeping pretty busy working odd jobs to make a few extra bucks while I am here.  I miss my girlfriend and all of my critters though.  I will probably be heading back next Monday night after my friend gets home from their trip to NYC.  I will try to get some fishing in and maybe even a massage therapy session in while I am here to help reduce to exhaustion and stress I have been putting myself through over the past year.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic