How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I have decided to change things in my life. I have not been mindful of the negative things I say and believe about myself and my life and I wonder why I attracted all these bad things. Not anymore. Everything is making sense now.

Edited by kat

Totally miffed. My canvas shelter was full of water this morning and I ended up with it all over me and in my mouth. Totally gross. So I had to go back in and change so I could come over and make breakfast.

Sometimes it just feels like no one really knows what I have to go through for them, but I had better make sure food is on the table.

-_-

10 hours ago, torn asunder said:

stop doing it for them & they'll figure it out really quickly...

Yeah, it was only until school ended which is Friday, so I think they might be in for a culture shock because they are taking over everything I have been doing for them...hope they've been taking notes...:evil:

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Yeah, it was only until school ended which is Friday, so I think they might be in for a culture shock because they are taking over everything I have been doing for them...hope they've been taking notes...:evil:

Hugs. I wish I could have stayed longer earlier. 

(I just woke up from a dead sleep to tell you that lol)

Rough night at work.  Don't really want to go into details but it made me feel paranoid and made my anxieties flare up pretty bad.  I felt out of place when I was living in central pa because people said I wasn't country enough but I am not really feeling normal around here either.  Not sure what to do about that. 

7 hours ago, kat said:

Hugs. I wish I could have stayed longer earlier. 

(I just woke up from a dead sleep to tell you that lol)

It's funny, I knew you left way before we did, but I was almost looking for your vehicle in the parking lot.  I really enjoyed that last parking lot party :gathering:

6 hours ago, michael840 said:

Rough night at work.  Don't really want to go into details but it made me feel paranoid and made my anxieties flare up pretty bad.  I felt out of place when I was living in central pa because people said I wasn't country enough but I am not really feeling normal around here either.  Not sure what to do about that. 

Dude, don't fret. Just be who you are. People are always going to have a problem with something. 

I can't get over being Black, growing up Black, living in a mostly Black neighborhood and having been told I'm not "Black enough". "Enough" for what, I never hung around with them long enough to find out. :hrhr:

12 hours ago, michael840 said:

I see that as a positive thing. There's a quote.... I will be back when I get home from work to talk about it more. Hugs 

Oh, my lawd! There are some very petty grown folks around these parts. It's not that serious, answer the phone check people in... I think I got it, um... how bad can one screw up I mean compared to like, ya know what I used to have to do.... If I screwed up I could have caused someone like, um, a suicide attempt or decompensation in their recovery, really serious things. Seriously? My pride is in my stomach because I know what I am capable of. Man, this place has changed😞

16 hours ago, michael840 said:

"Be Yourself, Everyone else is already taken"

"Be weird, be random, be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide"-unknown 

Edited by kat
I had something to say that made sense but it is not coming out the way I want it too. Damn it.

I feel like what would I look like if I didn't speak up about this bullshit ass life insurance and group disability insurance company we have here at work knowing what I have been finding out the more I research on their shitty practices. And hell no they are not BBB accredited. See, at least some BBB companies have shitty scores but these muthafuckers are like below the lowest shitbags. I want my money. Idgaf!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic