How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like my daughter and her bff have been talking about getting an apartment and she just found out today that they got approved and are going to be moved in by the first of June!

What now?  Everything just happens so fast. 

Edited by kat

Feels like my body wants to eject the core of my midsection...all the house cleaning, yard work and errands I handled today has kicked my hiney and I have the sore muscles to prove it.

I feel like I will go get a coffee probably if sleep doesn't return to me quickly. Further, I am also feeling nostalgic as my daughter prepares to move she keeps finding baby pictures and her old drawings and giving them to me😞 also she's moving to the place I lived like 4 years ago.

Next chapter....

Edited by kat

I feel so gross and ugly. Like it doesn't matter what I do. Guys think they can do whatever they want to you when you're not thin and beautiful because whether I like it or not people like me are invalid, invisible and nobody actually cares if they break a fat ugly person's heart because they don't take us seriously anyway.  Oh, and the fact that I'm over 35, yea, that too. 

Edited by kat

I feel like life is so wrong. Now we have to go to a meeting with Chrysler because they are ready to take our land to build housing for their future, potential employees. The question is how much are they taking this time. When they expanded to make the Jefferson Assembly Plant, they wiped out 4 neighborhoods without blinking. All the holdouts ended up getting shafted and having their land taken. One person has already been informed that holding out is not an option.

I feel sick over this, but my only comfort is that my mother got the chance to pass in the home she loved so much.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic