How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

It feels like I haven't been online in almost FOREVER!!!

I had to file a claim against a representative at a moving and storage company a few days ago and it took a tole on me mentally since the investigation is ongoing. Then life happened. Now I've finally gotten the chance to sit down and say HI to everyone. 

gallery_4589_1202_73661.png

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

It feels like I haven't been online in almost FOREVER!!!

I had to file a claim against a representative at a moving and storage company a few days ago and it took a tole on me mentally since the investigation is ongoing. Then life happened. Now I've finally gotten the chance to sit down and say HI to everyone. 

gallery_4589_1202_73661.png

Yay! I missed you. 

23 minutes ago, phee said:

My therapist tells me that I should try talking to my dead parent to help me grieve..... why does that sound so ridiculous to me?

It sounds like he or she is using a particular model of therapy, "the four tasks of grieving". The goal is to try and get a person "unstuck" and this specific suggestions purpose is to attempt to still maintain a connection to that person who has passed. 

It actually sounds like Gestalt therapy too. It is useful when people are dealing with existential crises...I believe. 

1 hour ago, kat said:

It sounds like he or she is using a particular model of therapy, "the four tasks of grieving". The goal is to try and get a person "unstuck" and this specific suggestions purpose is to attempt to still maintain a connection to that person who has passed. 

It actually sounds like Gestalt therapy too. It is useful when people are dealing with existential crises...I believe. 

I think I might be better off writing to them... because talking to them just makes me feel like an idiot.

I am starting to feel as though I am full of self doubt and frustration.  It is a rather annoying feeling.  I come up with all sorts of great plans and ideas but I don't seem to be able to achieve my goals.  Maybe it is my fate to be in a constant state of sailing against the wind.  I will try to keep my chin up and continue on but it is becoming increasingly more difficult.

Feel asleep walking... twice. First fall no big deal second one hurt. Just straight metal exhaustion turned physical. Never used to get headaches' get em all the time now. But... there is shit to be done. Magic fairy isn't gonna do it.

Now mom is worse... fuck my ptsd cannot deal with like a full Meijer shopping experience.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic