Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

heh.. I absolutely LOVE living alone. I cleaned the house the other day at 4:00 a.m. I would never do that with someone else living with me.. :evil:

No. You'd either be having sex or recovering from having sex or just plain snuggling. Assuming you're with the right guy... ;)

All jest aside, it's had me considering some sort of poly arrangement too. I'm not sure I'm entirely ready (Or ever will be) for the psychological challenges that come with more then one partner at a time. I'm not sure I'd want a revolving door of partners either. Stability is nice, and very important when I consider my children and how they would fit into a situation like that.

Stability IS nice.

Earlier this year, I had a revolving door of "first dates" so I didn't just date one person at a time. I wasn't being sexually active with those people (didn't know them); it was just a bunch of trying to make a second date happen (you would be surprised how hard that can be sometimes & it can really wear on you!)! It is A LOT of work having to go on *constant* 1st dates, putting energy/time into getting to know someone, especially when they never call again, or perhaps you don't feel like calling them again. I got into this habit of going on several dates a week with different people since they were always leaving my life anyway after the first date, LOL.

Whatever. No one has *officially* claimed me yet, so until that happens, I am still a free agent. :)

My one truly ridiculous (so I've been told) requirement... must have a german/jew heritage. I love nazi hebrew heritage.... it does amazing things for a man's looks and personality.

Hurrah for confused, bipolar, chaotic and headache-giving individuals in my life!

Hellllllooooooooo Nurse!

Now I have a line to try out on my sweetheart.

"Ve have vays ov making you scream...."

heh.. I absolutely LOVE living alone. I cleaned the house the other day at 4:00 a.m. I would never do that with someone else living with me.. :evil:

But did you do it naked?

it was just a bunch of trying to make a second date happen (you would be surprised how hard that can be sometimes & it can really wear on you!)! It is A LOT of work having to go on *constant* 1st dates, putting energy/time into getting to know someone, especially when they never call again, or perhaps you don't feel like calling them again. I got into this habit of going on several dates a week with different people since they were always leaving my life anyway after the first date, LOL.

I totally know what you mean. I tend to have the same problem. I've been trying to set up a second date with this one chick for about two months now. We might have one this Sunday. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

But did you do it naked?

I totally know what you mean. I tend to have the same problem. I've been trying to set up a second date with this one chick for about two months now. We might have one this Sunday. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

*Crosses fingers for Scott*

Actually what I was thinking of when I crossed em was that you should have another crack at those two young ladies from the party you mentioned earlier this summer. :evil:

Actually what I was thinking of when I crossed em was that you should have another crack at those two young ladies from the party you mentioned earlier this summer. :evil:

If only. Way too much effort to even attempt to make any one of those happen let alone both.

Yeah.... No wonder it's tough for me to settle down. I may have some "ideals" but really I like a pretty broad range of characteristics. Until I find someone who encompasses them all (Which will be tough to do, physically) I'm going to continue to have a tough time deciding. Oh well... I never said I didn't like dating. :whistle:

Yeah no doubt! You are soooo exacting it's amazing you ever get laid! ;)

Yeah no doubt! You are soooo exacting it's amazing you ever get laid! ;)

Damn! So that's my problem? And here I thought I was just cursed.

Look what I have done... I have accidently thrown the thread off track with Alicia Witt:

alicia-witt-5.jpg

But on track in a "her appearance is an unreasonable dating requirement for me" sort of way.

Also acceptable are:

Sally Wheeler

sallywheeler.jpg

Maitland Ward

maitland10.jpg

Amy Davidson

Amy_Davidson_1.jpg

Bryce Dallas Howard

Bryce%20Dallas%20Howard%20HQ%20Busty.jpg

and

Christina Hendricks

madmenchristinahendricks_2.jpg