Fav pic of yourself

post-3204-1246420382_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Hayley Jane, her boyfriend Kirk, and Danica for helping me pull this one off. Most of my costuming is set for Science Fiction/Modern Day LARPs.

And the three of them did a great fire show, too. :)

Nice! I like the lacing on the shirt and, well, the overall look. Is that a long leather vest??What kind of fasteners are those? What is that from? It is very interesting!!!! :D

Nice! I like the lacing on the shirt and, well, the overall look. Is that a long leather vest??What kind of fasteners are those? What is that from? It is very interesting!!!! :D

It is a long leather vest. the fasteners are some sort of lynch pin type affair. I couldn't use them because the vest was too small in the chest for my frame. (usually wear a 46-48 chest.)

It is a long leather vest. the fasteners are some sort of lynch pin type affair. I couldn't use them because the vest was too small in the chest for my frame. (usually wear a 46-48 chest.)

What kind of vest is it originally? I can't place if I've ever seen anything like it.

Yeah I love fancy fastenings... if I could I'd replace all my buttons with toggles, linchpins, or snapdown clasps... hooks & eyes at the very least!

Edited by pomba gira

n616612857_1324.jpg

That is a beautiful picture! He one handsome young man!

This picture is one of my favorites cause it one of the many events my daddy and I did together, before his health changed. That makes this picture a couple years old. I love you daddy! :wub: I am so glad you are still here! :kiss

post-3668-1246587000_thumb.jpg

Guest Megalicious

That is a beautiful picture! He one handsome young man!

This picture is one of my favorites cause it one of the many events my daddy and I did together, before his health changed. That makes this picture a couple years old. I love you daddy! :wub: I am so glad you are still here! :kiss

AWWW - Super cuteness! :happy:

AWWW - Super cuteness! :happy:

Thank you. :happy:

I was going to post another picture. However,the more I analyzed this picture I realize that not one to post. My hair was done. This picture is when my hair curly.

Not being rude by saying this. I don't know how many folks know about mix hair. So I wil explain. Depending on the genetics of the person mix, the hair can be different. Examples of some mix celebrities: Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys. With my mix, my hair is short when it curly. When my hair is straight, it long.

This picture, my curly hair looks more frizzy then normal.

I will share another time.