Fav pic of yourself

OK, here is a pic of me at 18...this is about as long as I let my hair out.

post-3204-1245431103_thumb.jpg

This is a picture of me in a LARP called Grand Prix, ca 2001. Set in 1961, the ladies on the car are the the equivalent of Playboy Bunnies. The car is the Godphoenix currently in mothballs awaiting funds for a full restoration.

post-3204-1245431513_thumb.jpg

Come to think of it, this is the *only* picture of me and Godphoenix together. Got to remedy that one of these days.

(l to r: Eve, Anita, Kate, Christine, and Lynn.)

(Yes, I was OK with having people on the car.)

Below is a picture of one of our campaign LARPS. Rules to Live By (RTLB) 1936: Horror. ca 2002, setting: Africa. This is most of the core group for our weekend games. This is at a friend's farm and it was hot enough and dry enough (see the grass,) that we thought we *were* in Africa. Needless to say, the pond/Roman Bath scene after this picture was appreciated by all.

post-3204-1245431528_thumb.jpg

I have got to find a few pictures of the next campaign, 1948: Signals.

Do U want more? :tongue:

*Id nods head yesyesyesyesyesyes*

*Superego thwacks Id's nose, sends Id scampering away*

Superego: It would be your option. :) I haven't seen hypodermic needles in such an attractive presentation myself.

*looks around for more water to reconstitute himself*

Edited by StormKnight

Yes,I don't.How U gassed? :ohmy:

I suspected. A dress cut like makes the instrument very uncomfortable to hold without a shoulder rest. Also, you aren't holding the bow in a playing fashion. it should be held like this:

BowHold02_Full.jpg

My hands are big enough to span from the tensioner at the end of the bow, to the end of the finger grip on the other side with that hold. As so:

Video_Snapshot_1.tiff

(this is what I get for playing most from 4th grade to high school...don't play publicly anymore.)

Edited by StormKnight

Oh..I see..I held it as it's owner showed me..and maybe when we started to cathing pics i forgot all of advices.=) shame on me.=)

Don't be shamed. It takes a while to learn the hold with strength to play. My hand is still cramped a bit from the few minutes it took me to set up that shot (the downloadable file) to hold it correctly (haven't played for years.)

I just have the eye (and a mild obsessive-compulsion tendency) to notice those things.