Fav pic of yourself

• 3 weeks later...

Opinions please

014.jpg

012.jpg

Lose the hat? I bought it a while back on a whim and I've been having second thoughts about actually wearing it ever since. Not even sure I'm wearing it correctly tbh.

Edited by Shaun

Opinions please ... Lose the hat?

Certainly not! I love hats and wish more people would wear them. Fedoras (like yours) and akubras (the Australian version of a fedora) are my favorite, though I also like trilbies and flat caps. IMO though, baseball caps do not count as hats. So, yeah ... keep the hat.

Getting some kind of Beat writer thing here...

I like the silhouette-like one here and in your av.

Certainly not! I love hats and wish more people would wear them. Fedoras (like yours) and akubras (the Australian version of a fedora) are my favorite, though I also like trilbies and flat caps. IMO though, baseball caps do not count as hats. So, yeah ... keep the hat.

This.

the boyfriend and I at goth prom. I love this picture. I was trashed and happy. I don't even care how bad of an angle and unflattering it is ^______^ i just like it because i'm so so happy in it

also, on the hat subject, I love hats. especially all of the aforementioned. I wish I could pull hats off.

post-4240-0-52722700-1306557646_thumb.jp

Edited by victoriavengeance

249462_10150192200506485_575816484_7453092_1099411_n.jpg

the boyfriend and I at goth prom. I love this picture. I was trashed and happy. I don't even care how bad of an angle and unflattering it is ^______^ i just like it because i'm so so happy in it

also, on the hat subject, I love hats. especially all of the aforementioned. I wish I could pull hats off.

Holy crap pictures with MEN! *gasp* Was starting to think this was a girls only club (not that I mind as long as the girls-only club has a Troy Exception rule, and allows hug fetishes.)

Holy crap pictures with MEN! *gasp* Was starting to think this was a girls only club (not that I mind as long as the girls-only club has a Troy Exception rule, and allows hug fetishes.)

LoL, Deadcat at a club...

Me at work...this is your tax dollars people!

253726_119092444842753_100002259954400_178163_3957410_n.jpg

You actually look nice bald. You're one of those rare sorts where you can be bald and not look like a mean, douchey, chotch-hole.

Glad to know my tax dollars pay for your Gardettos! :tongue:

You actually look nice bald. You're one of those rare sorts where you can be bald and not look like a mean, douchey, chotch-hole.

Thank you...

And yes I only buy the best with your tax dollars...and the Army only buys the worst with them...those snack you are seeing are the best things I have eaten down here besides goat so yeah...

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like, and prob is Necto in A2.

I used to live at Necto (before it was called necto) but I've been there at least a dozen times since the name change (althoug not at all in maybe 2 years). Not recongizing that area in the picture. Also the "brightly lit" thing is throwing me off, since as far as I'm aware there is no brightly lit area... but that could just be a flash (or there is now a brightly lit area?).

I used to live at Necto (before it was called necto) but I've been there at least a dozen times since the name change (althoug not at all in maybe 2 years). Not recongizing that area in the picture. Also the "brightly lit" thing is throwing me off, since as far as I'm aware there is no brightly lit area... but that could just be a flash (or there is now a brightly lit area?).

Looks like a flash. Ive only been to Necto twice in the last two years. Its not my cup of tea. But the top looks like at a bar, a small secondary bar. And the bottom is maybe outside? *shrugs* Do not know the place that well.

:p it's the patio outside. we could play guessing games with my pictures all day mannn. dave rozian took the pictures, he has a huge flashy cameray thingy.

Oh Yeah! Who guessed right with the flash! *points to self* I iz awesome photographer! *shows biceps of weakness* Meh.

That places greats super confusing when its packed. I dunno how, but it does. To me at least...