Fav pic of yourself

This has become my new fave of JUST me, I love how my legs look

100_0400.jpg

Damn you are one lovely looking lady O.O

Yay Hocico!

you like hocico? If so if I go to mars bar tonight will you play hocico a fatal desire (life cried remix)(or even the original version):( because no one will play it for me

OMFG I still have one of them somewhere around here. I have almost all my old barbies

The legs look nice but I <3 the hair! It reminds me of this Barbie I had when I was a little kid, where their hair came blonde/brown/black/whatev, but you'd water down the magic brush it came with and as you brushed their hair it would brush in colors like pink, blue, and purple. Looks so much like that it's uncanny!

• 2 weeks later...

Lemme just take five minutes to stroke my long hard ego over my new-and-improved avatar. Did that shit PIXEL by PIXEL, old school style, in MS Paint...took me all of two hours between queuing up for dungeons in WoW. I'm actually going to paint it on canvas with acrylic because it's just so aesthetically pleasing and so ME...(which is why it's aesthetically pleasing :whistle:). I personally think the distinctness in the shadow tones were captured perfectly, along with my pixelated lipstick job which looks just as perfect and flawless as it does IRL. So minimalist yet rich in color and expression...

Okay, you can all say "Wow...she's so full of herself it's unreal" and then move on with your day :happy:.

Did kind of fuck up my eyebrows, but my eyebrows are almost always mis-plucked and fucked up in real life anyway.

Lemme just take five minutes to stroke my long hard ego over my new-and-improved avatar. Did that shit PIXEL by PIXEL, old school style, in MS Paint...took me all of two hours between queuing up for dungeons in WoW. I'm actually going to paint it on canvas with acrylic because it's just so aesthetically pleasing and so ME...(which is why it's aesthetically pleasing :whistle:). I personally think the distinctness in the shadow tones were captured perfectly, along with my pixelated lipstick job which looks just as perfect and flawless as it does IRL. So minimalist yet rich in color and expression...

Okay, you can all say "Wow...she's so full of herself it's unreal" and then move on with your day :happy:.

Did kind of fuck up my eyebrows, but my eyebrows are almost always mis-plucked and fucked up in real life anyway.

Edited by Chernobyl

WoW...you are full of yourself ;)

I kinda like the eyebrows though. They got that personality in em.

tumblr_ljthmra1LL1qz8rr4o1_500.jpg

My new poison ivy wig finally came, and I'm OBSESSED WITH IT.

Actually this week was a wig party. I had like three cosplay wigs come in.

206554_1777695363097_1260750130_31795688_4707281_n.jpg

That one's for necto's halfway to halloween party and a few conventions. buahaha. i'm pumped.

218179_1777198590678_1260750130_31794963_1593854_n.jpg

and this one that I'm chopping pretty much all of it off and doing Faye Valentine with :p

Edited by victoriavengeance