Fav pic of yourself

http://www.vinyldolls.net/

these clothes are so cute, and they are all hand made. so they are made super nice.

she did a fashion show at an x ball, so if you tell her you heard about it from me i think she will give you a good

discount.

OMG Thank you thank you thank you!!! :happydance

:blink: I need to go change my pants.

you too!?!? :rofl:

Hmmm... another gearhead! I have a pile of road race trophies from the 90's laying around.

My last car:

gallery_299_213_151191.jpg

Not bad...but I cannot bring myself to do a full gut on any of my cars. I keep finding hondas with mint interiors and I would feel like a tool for tearing them apart even if its only for a race. Now my miata...thats getting a ford 302 and a lawn chair...nothing else.

Not bad...but I cannot bring myself to do a full gut on any of my cars. I keep finding hondas with mint interiors and I would feel like a tool for tearing them apart even if its only for a race. Now my miata...thats getting a ford 302 and a lawn chair...nothing else.

I had a zillion parts cars for that thing... Hehe...

Let me dig up and post some shots of the interior. Can you say baby touring car? (As in the English TOCA cars) :evil:

I just took this and was rather pleased with the results. This is the nekkidist it's ever gonna get from me, I guarantee you.

And jynxxxed, you are a gorgeous girl!

ETA: Okay, let the record show: Just around 30 minutes!

And yes, I know...just because I take it down doesn't mean it's gone. Still helps!

Edited by LuluVox

I had a zillion parts cars for that thing... Hehe...

Let me dig up and post some shots of the interior. Can you say baby touring car? (As in the English TOCA cars) :evil:

You can never have enough parts for your cars...

I should really take pictures of my cars...but my current one is in a bunch of boxes so...

And how!

I'm placing bets with myself on how long I let this image stay up. :blushing:

if I weren't happily married to the woman of my dreams and we knew each other better in a parallel universe somewhere... I would be so over a fellow Neuabauten Fan that is as cute as you....

I just took this and was rather pleased with the results. This is the nekkidist it's ever gonna get from me, I guarantee you.

And jynxxxed, you are a gorgeous girl!

ETA: Okay, let the record show: Just around 30 minutes!

And yes, I know...just because I take it down doesn't mean it's gone. Still helps!

Heeeeeyyyyy!!!! :-(

I wanna see semi naked Lulu!!!