Pre-teen Pics

I was bored and thought I would start some trouble.....

I think we should share some pics of yesteryear, so go pull out those photos of when you were not so goth & cool :rolleyes:

It's fun.....

Jr high.....I played soccer, softball, and I was even a cheerleader.....Total dork though.....

post-3006-1209328953_thumb.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I was bored and thought I would start some trouble.....

I think we should share some pics of yesteryear, so go pull out those photos of when you were not so goth & cool :rolleyes:

It's fun.....

Jr high.....I played soccer, softball, and I was even a cheerleader.....Total dork though.....

OMG brooke shield brows and farah hair...I remember that look well lols

I've been goth since I was 12, so I'll have to do some digging. Possibly some scanning also. I'll be back on this...I'll have to take a trip down to my Boshy's house and dig out some old photo albums.

Luckily for me my ENTIRE CHILDHOOD was documented on film, pretty much. My grandpa was like that one kid on American Beauty...TAPED everything...though every little thing was worth either filming or taking photos of. So there's literally a library in his house of just ME (and the other grandkids). People wonder why I'm so photogenic...my childhood was like the movie The Truman Show (except I knew about the cameras :laugh:).

So I'm sure I can find some good ones later...

• 1 month later...

Oh good lord...do you really?

Yeah I just got all my pictures back from my Boshy's house, two years after moving out because I am teh lazy, and there's one of you at the corner right in front of Caribou.