Who Here Is Single

Duncan would so kick Conor's ass.

adrianpaul.jpeg

duncan's a pussified, little sissy-boy! the kurgan would've taken him in a second!

and who bested the kurgan?? that's right...

con_ski.jpg

The Highlander!!

which brings me to this... how would you feel towards being single, if you were the highlander/an immortal?

Edited by torn asunder

duncan's a pussified, little sissy-boy! the kurgan would've taken him in a second!

con_ski.jpg

The Highlander!!

which brings me to this... how would you feel towards being single, if you were the highlander/an immortal?

...teh sux..

.....which is why I would not like it...unless I hooked up with an immortal chick...oh..wait...that means she will want MY HEAD...(not how I'm willin to give it)....never mind...I'm out!

con_ski.jpg

The Highlander!!

Probably the same way I feel now: Productive, surviving, but alone with a sense of ennui. Enjoying life, reveling in my history and the eternity of the future, but quietly yearning for someone. Believing more than ever, as Connor said once, "Love is for poets." *sigh*

Edited by StormKnight

Still single, in spite of vehement efforts from a crazy ex to convince me he doesn't have a gf and we should totally get back together again.... lmao. That's where myspace does come in handy. He's been seeing this girl like 5 months now, almost immediately after I dumped him. He says 'in a relationship' means he's in one with his guitar.

There are some guys I'm glad happened for the sheer sake of them being interesting friends now.

As for something serious. Still a cold hearted demon bitch. Although some damned cute and charming men were coming through my work last night, almost melted me.

At least you and Rev. have each other.

I know, of that we are happy with...

& Everyone says that.. The thing is we have more love to give than most folks.. & Require more as well...

It's not that we think we deserve more than others... It's that we deserve what makes us happy, just like anyone else.. Our happy just a bit different than most others.

I know, of that we are happy with...

& Everyone says that.. The thing is we have more love to give than most folks.. & Require more as well...

It's not that we think we deserve more than others... It's that we deserve what makes us happy, just like anyone else.. Our happy just a bit different than most others.

:grouphug

I encountered a succubus tonight, but I kept my skepticism, saw the red flags and survived. I'm thinking I'm happy with being single for eternity, like a shaman or a poet warrior. I guess I have that age old adage stuck in my head that the grass is greener where its not being lit on fire by a physco.

*shrugs*