Who Here Is Single

Shit I have even given up on hunting now...

Its really nice to be able to do what I want...maybe being single isn't that bad...no more "this music sucks and its cold and muddy out here I wanna go home"....SHUT UP!!! Maybe if you didn't always dress like a whore...

Oops...angry outburst

Guest greyhalo

Ta me ag aonarach fos ach na bheirt bhan ag diultach me iarr bheirt fear le iomarcach duch agus x-box.

caora

baaaaaaaa

Does that mean you want to make out with Eevee after playing with your x-box?

I don't know why some of you good looking women are single.

Because boys never take the time to make sure that they are good looking, there's your answer. It's like, I lost a bunch of weight, put make-up on all the time, dressed nice, and who hit on me? Tubby and hairy old men. I don't care how desperate I get...NEVER, EVER, EVER, I would find a very hot man and pay him first :laugh:.

me and prick were talking about a DGN camp out come summer time as well it wll be select chosen one however as we talked about cant really bring more then 20 people where, we are going

I can't believe you'd try to steal my event like that! :ohmy: Especially since I do it for my birthday!

Btw, sign up for this year's Camping Trip will begin in April, if you're interested in going :tongue:. I handle everything fully, booking, reservations, etc, last year we had a blast! I encourage everyone to be there this year, the entire weekend will end up costing you less than $30. Anyone is welcome to PM me before April if you'd like more info and pictures from last summer's event.

Guest greyhalo

Yeah, but it just seemed random.

Wouldn't that have been Spook's statement? :)

I was teasing Eevee about her smooching partners (with an "s") earlier on in this thread. =P

Well then, to bring it back on topic ...

I'm still single. If you asked me a couple days ago how that made me feel, I would've said fine. I enjoy being single and certainly love avoiding the hassle and stress relationships often bring. I'm definitely not looking for any sort of relationship and want to just enjoy my own life for a while instead of worrying about somebody else's.

But if you were to ask me today how being single makes me feel, I have to say miserable. I'm cold and lonely and just want somebody to hold me and love me unconditionally. Someone to help me through the rough patches because I can't do it on my own.

If you want to know how I'll be next week ... we'll just have to wait to see what happens between now and next week.