Who Here Is Single

Guest greyhalo

Well then, to bring it back on topic ...

I'm still single. If you asked me a couple days ago how that made me feel, I would've said fine. I enjoy being single and certainly love avoiding the hassle and stress relationships often bring. I'm definitely not looking for any sort of relationship and want to just enjoy my own life for a while instead of worrying about somebody else's.

But if you were to ask me today how being single makes me feel, I have to say miserable. I'm cold and lonely and just want somebody to hold me and love me unconditionally. Someone to help me through the rough patches because I can't do it on my own.

If you want to know how I'll be next week ... we'll just have to wait to see what happens between now and next week.

The suspense... :ohmy:

Well then, to bring it back on topic ...

I'm still single. If you asked me a couple days ago how that made me feel, I would've said fine. I enjoy being single and certainly love avoiding the hassle and stress relationships often bring. I'm definitely not looking for any sort of relationship and want to just enjoy my own life for a while instead of worrying about somebody else's.

But if you were to ask me today how being single makes me feel, I have to say miserable. I'm cold and lonely and just want somebody to hold me and love me unconditionally. Someone to help me through the rough patches because I can't do it on my own.

+1 sir. And facing those things alone (from personal experience) are about as comfortable as a colonoscopy with a spiked baseball bat.

I has a date tonight!! and a date tomorrow night!! LOL

Congratulations. I hope all goes well.

I was supposed to have a date last weekend but she had to cancel due to other plans. I was supposed to have one the weekend before but she canceled because she was feeling sick. The weekend before that we actually got together even though I was feeling sick but I toughed it out. And the two weekends prior to that she canceled both times due to one reason or another. We're supposed to get together again this Sunday, but we'll see if that happens.

I'm also supposed to get together with a different person on Friday. If she ever gives me her address so I can come pick her up.

*sigh* And people wonder why I say most women aren't worth my time.

plus one spook i get hella crazy mood swings like that as well one wek or day or month iam cool with being single the next iam depressed as all hell

Guest greyhalo

Do iiiiit!

Grab the reigns, darling!

I asked someone out recently, but he keeps giving me the run-around.

Otherwise, it's hard for me to find someone I like. I'm terribly picky.

a1181_bm.gif

lol shame I'm demonsexual =/

I actually used to have demon-conjuring goals to take my virginity a few years ago, when I claimed myself a Luciferian Satanist. I had every intention of studying and studying, until I eventually reached the level of adept. When that time came I was going to conjure a demon under my control and instruct it to pleasure me fully.

I'd still love that. Come to think of it that's been on my mind a lot lately.

On the note of the topic, anecdotes and honesty such as that just displayed are why I'm still single =P Not to mention it's by choice. But it's a choice often seen by friends as forced, hence the constant effort to introduce me to "their very good friend"