Who Here Is Single

Single people! Quit being shy and actually ask people, hardly anything comes from inaction. I keep seeing posts like "maybe there's something wrong with me" or "I'm shy" kinda stuff, but unless you're walking around in the club with a bright neon sign that says "Genitals have vacancy" you won't get ANYWHERE. Or unless maybe a psychic happens to be there and reads your mind. I never feel bad for single people that bitch about being single but won't approach the opposite (or same, if that's how you swing) sex.

Single people! Quit being shy and actually ask people, hardly anything comes from inaction. I keep seeing posts like "maybe there's something wrong with me" or "I'm shy" kinda stuff, but unless you're walking around in the club with a bright neon sign that says "Genitals have vacancy" you won't get ANYWHERE. Or unless maybe a psychic happens to be there and reads your mind. I never feel bad for single people that bitch about being single but won't approach the opposite (or same, if that's how you swing) sex.

For some people its not a problem to go and ask...but what comes up after that. If people ask about stuff I don't want to lie and it is usually my occupation that fucks up the deal...

Also, I am at Ft. Gordon right now and in Augusta, GA you don't just get a life partner...you get an STD...so starting a conversation with "Hi I like you but do you have Herpes or anything?" is kinda a buzz kill for some girls...

For some people its not a problem to go and ask...but what comes up after that. If people ask about stuff I don't want to lie and it is usually my occupation that fucks up the deal...

Also, I am at Ft. Gordon right now and in Augusta, GA you don't just get a life partner...you get an STD...so starting a conversation with "Hi I like you but do you have Herpes or anything?" is kinda a buzz kill for some girls...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Raev

Awww..now i am answering to your post up there...you see how often I am online now! ;) Do not be a stranger. I last heard you were all hooked up. I am very happy for you!!!

Anyone know of any great guys who are single over 28 years of age???

hee hee, I am just so busy now with work, school, and internship...hardly anytime to meet anyone..

I think that is why I am single...

:)

Raev

Awww..now i am answering to your post up there...you see how often I am online now! ;) Do not be a stranger. I last heard you were all hooked up. I am very happy for you!!!

Anyone know of any great guys who are single over 28 years of age???

hee hee, I am just so busy now with work, school, and internship...hardly anytime to meet anyone..

I think that is why I am single...

:)

No great guys. Just us two-faced, money-grubbing, no-account, beer-bellied, jerks. :sorcerer: