Who Here Is Single

...I doubt that more than 1 person other than you & I received the semantic training to get that pun...

I admit it took a bit...

Then again, I am trying to avoid this thread as well, though I am damned to it. :X

*ponders what circle/evil pocket of hell is reserved for single men*

I admit it took a bit...

Then again, I am trying to avoid this thread as well, though I am damned to it. :X

*ponders what circle/evil pocket of hell is reserved for single men*

Single men...wouldn't you be in the fifth circle sloshing through the Lethe and Styx?

Single. Sometime I love it, sometimes I hate it.

I just hate it. Especially when you find someone you want to be with and can't

...I doubt that more than 1 person other than you & I received the semantic training to get that pun...

Have no clue about this.

Visitin' yer da?

lolz...

I got it, too, Rev (and while waking up!)...

I'm fine with being single currently. She'd have to be one HELL of a woman to distract me from my current pile of projects, but I'm not opposed. I'm just a lot more picky lately.

Let's see... full-time work, functional vehicle (still needs some work), teaching myself c++, learning modern networking (my last experience was with the Win2k Server line), trying to get this damn song out of my head, helping to write a tv series, and maintaining a small social circle all take up a lot of time. I find it funny that these are the things that women find attractive, yet they take time away from them. It's just the ruthless dichotomy of the soul...

Edited by peelingchrome

Let's see... full-time work, functional vehicle (still needs some work), teaching myself c++, learning modern networking (my last experience was with the Win2k Server line), trying to get this damn song out of my head, helping to write a tv series, and maintaining a small social circle all take up a lot of time. I find it funny that these are the things that women find attractive, yet they take time away from them. It's just the ruthless dichotomy of the soul...

It's because if you spend every waking hour with someone it can get lackluster too soon. A well rounded person is also more likely to be a mentally healthy individual. I've found that the ones with too much free time tend to be more mentally/physically abusive or just never want to do things. (There are clearly exceptions to every rule, but in my experience this is the case)

Life is more exciting when you have to work at it. (crap)