Who Here Is Single

iam single and pretty content with that actually i was down about it for a while but i figure fuck it being depressed isnt ganna change a damn thing about it playmates as spook said are always nice and a girlfreind would be nice to but ehh for the time being iam happy with myself do i go threw boughts of lonelines yes do i want a girlfreind yes that would be awesome but i figure when the time comes and she crosses my path ill be content with myself

• 3 weeks later...

Making an emotional "investment" in someone these days(i.e: dating),

is almost as risky as investing with Bernie Madoff,

with just as much chance for a good return on the initial investment.

I appologize for the sarcasm :whistle:

I largely agree, although I think it depends heavily on the morals and loyalty of the person in question. If they believe strongly in staying together, and not running off just because the romantic fuzzy feelings have gone away for a time (this applies to both genders), they could be a catch. Of course, they could also be lying, lol.

Is it the "up your nose with a rubber hose," guy from Welcome Back Kotter?

:secret: Horshack

If you right clicked the pic it shows where it is..& this on tells us who it is...

(I fergot his name but the theme song buzzed in me head)

:happydance Welcome back...Welcome back... W e l c o m e . b a c k....

Guest greyhalo

It's times like these where I really WISH I was single. I mean, because of the lack of sex thing, and all. Yeah.. I need to get laid. My wife is in Virginia. FUCK.

FUCK.

Being single does NOT guarantee getting laid. No, no, no.

I can think of like 5 opportunities where it could have in the past few weeks! That's what really sucks! lol

*** Note to self: In your next lifetime, if you decide to join the army, change your lifestyle, lose weight and become much more attractive than you were in your teen years.. Wait to get married. That is all. Just wait.***

Edited by Soulrev

No indeed... I continued my unbroken City Club losing streak last night.

On the other hand... when I got home my brand new single-female SwingLifestyle profile had about 7 messages... two from VERY interesting gentlemen. So maybe I get to have my endorphins & serotonin balanced at some point in the near future, after all.