Who Here Is Single

im single and not really lovin it... but i am not actively seeking either. perhaps i am waiting for my prince charming to find me... gps or mapquest maybe even sixth sense will lead him to me. hell he could be a she who knows lol i get lonely and would love a relationship but its very difficult to trust another or to trust myself in anothers heart... oh but i yearn for that love and i do hope someday i will find my twin flame... my 11:11 i believe he is out there.

perhaps im running into this a lot more but it seems like singles is a dieing breed. to much pressure to find a mate with all these couples around. so who here is single, does not matter if your loving it or hating it

and no im not posting this to single out all the dgn singles at city, im just curious......or am i(evil laugh)

im single and not really lovin it... but i am not actively seeking either. perhaps i am waiting for my prince charming to find me... gps or mapquest maybe even sixth sense will lead him to me. hell he could be a she who knows lol i get lonely and would love a relationship but its very difficult to trust another or to trust myself in anothers heart... oh but i yearn for that love and i do hope someday i will find my twin flame... my 11:11 i believe he is out there.

11:11?

11:11 soulmates

The "signs you may have met a soulmate" entries are uncannily true; each listing perfectly describes how I have always felt with Chris.

I've definitely found my Twin Flame, as well as many friends, who were also my "missing pieces." I'm certain those people know who they are. :grouphug:

Unfortunately, there is great pain involved, whenever I am separated from those particular people. :cry

Thanks for bringing this concept into the light, I was not familiar with the "11:11" term, or at least I never knew there was a name for it.

you are welcome and i know the feeling and i hope u keep that

11:11 soulmates

The "signs you may have met a soulmate" entries are uncannily true; each listing perfectly describes how I have always felt with Chris.

I've definitely found my Twin Flame, as well as many friends, who were also my "missing pieces." I'm certain those people know who they are. :grouphug:

Unfortunately, there is great pain involved, whenever I am separated from those particular people. :cry

Thanks for bringing this concept into the light, I was not familiar with the "11:11" term, or at least I never knew there was a name for it.

All the good people I meet "don't want to be in a relationship," and all the scumbags want to be in one. Also, usually when I meet a good person who wants to be in a relationship, they're carrying excess baggage, want to get married and have kids, or don't understand my lifestyle. I've pretty much just given up hope and come to terms with the fact that I will never be in a relationship again. Any and all future attempts will be futile. Oh well. :rolleyes:

All the good people I meet "don't want to be in a relationship," and all the scumbags want to be in one. Also, usually when I meet a good person who wants to be in a relationship, they're carrying excess baggage, want to get married and have kids, or don't understand my lifestyle. I've pretty much just given up hope and come to terms with the fact that I will never be in a relationship again. Any and all future attempts will be futile. Oh well. :rolleyes:

sounds almost exactly like me, except that instead of "not wanting to be in a relationship", they're already in one... it's almost impossible to find anyone who doesn't want marriage/kids, who's also mentally stable and self-sufficient, let alone mutually attracted, and who share similar interests, etc...

long odds, at best...

Guest greyhalo

Sorry you feel that way, but I can relate. I often think that most of the "good ones" are taken or just aren't interested in me.

Join the club...it is a crappy club but whatever...

I just realized that all I have right now is "special" friends, drunk girls that don't take no for an answere, or taking my toaster into the shower with me. Time to look for a mail order bride. I will also be sure to post how many "hits" I get at the Children of Bodom concert tomorrow...I always seem to drag the bottom of the concert crowd for all the terrible "women" there...this is a curse.

Join the club...it is a crappy club but whatever...

I just realized that all I have right now is "special" friends, drunk girls that don't take no for an answere, or taking my toaster into the shower with me. Time to look for a mail order bride. I will also be sure to post how many "hits" I get at the Children of Bodom concert tomorrow...I always seem to drag the bottom of the concert crowd for all the terrible "women" there...this is a curse.

awww hugs :grouphug:kiss

I'm debating if a relationship is better than just staying single. I mean staying single gives you more options but with a relationship you do gain someone you can trust and what not. I'm torn...

Difficult question if I remove my romantic side from the equation. (As if that is possible)

I know it isn't true, but it seems I'm regularly on the lookout for a future ex-girlfriend. :X:stuart:

One thing,relationships are over rated in todays society,to me its a waste of my time and energy,which I have better uses for, than being with someone

its not a requirement in life to be in one

as long as I have my family friends,and employment,thats all I care about.

relationship are for 20 somethings,not 40 somethings

Edited by Tacohitts

Guest Megalicious

what do you suppose are the odds of me not being single by the time i get home tonight? (and no, i don't have a date...)

:rolleyes:

that all depends on how you play your cards .. :wink LOL