Who Here Is Single

I have learned my lesson, single is the best option. No drama, no extra money expended, i can just go to bed at night and not have to talk to or text anyone. Though the human urge does kick in now and then, only drawback.

I agree I agree I agree

but I do talk on the phone at night (you guys know who you are!!)

Ugh Kinda do miss Caking......

..........Dang I feel Emo NOW

(fucking MEMORIES)

life is as complicated as you make it.

i get twitterpatted on occasion but live with it safe in the knowledge I'm pretty hard work in a relationship and it'll fail anyhow. why cause hurt on both sides, or why ruin a friendship with wierdness.

Technically I am single.

Practically speaking I have a wonderful boyfriend who I can't be with right now. That thought causes me to be melancholy and want to chuck rocks at happy, cute couples I see out and about.

So calling myself single allows me to not feel miserable about it, because I can tell myself that I am single by choice. And when I want to engage in hedonistic behavior at City Club I don't have to feel that guilty about it.

Anyway, it still sucks!

We will be: The Chucking Clod Three! And I know juuuuuust who to start with. Marmee and Daevion front and center!

:grouphug

but but but..they're SOOO damn CUTE!!! *chucks the first clod when they're not looking* :whistle:

We will be: The Chucking Clod Three! And I know juuuuuust who to start with. Marmee and Daevion front and center!

but but but..they're SOOO damn CUTE!!! *chucks the first clod when they're not looking* :whistle:

I'll just let you two chuck the clods while I drive the getaway car. :whistle:

Followed by Rayne & Phee, and then by GothicRavenGoddess & Vamphyre, Candy and Odims...

Hmmm who else? They all want to make me Ralph :ralph , and then ralph some more. LOL.

Followed by Rayne & Phee, and then by GothicRavenGoddess & Vamphyre, Candy and Odims...

Hmmm who else? They all want to make me Ralph :ralph , and then ralph some more. LOL.

may i remind you, dear, that tho me and him are adorable together, we are 800+ miles away from each other, and neither of us are getting any until october, and i don't have a battery operated substitute, so yeah....

may i remind you, dear, that tho me and him are adorable together, we are 800+ miles away from each other, and neither of us are getting any until october, and i don't have a battery operated substitute, so yeah....

*hands GRG a clod* :whistle:

I was gonna say, if I have to throw stuff at you then technically I have to throw stuff at myself, too. That won't do.

I'll just let you two chuck the clods while I drive the getaway car. :whistle:

Lol Daevion and I are one damn cute couple I will admit.... :wub: But I think if him and I are getting clodded, erm is that a word... lol Anyways I think Alaska and Envious should be in the line of fire also... :p

I think I just might be soon. Me and my baby's mamma are on the rocks it seems...

and it pisses me off too, because I am the product of divorced parents, and it has been the worst time for me. Not seeing my dad but only a few times thru my life has sucked and I really don't want that to be the way for my son. He is 8 weeks today, and he is the most amazing thing I have ever seen... I wish I could stop the inevitable, but it seems that this ship is going down, and it can't be saved.

SO THEN.

WANT AD:

Are you female?

Between 5'5"-6'0" ?

Weigh 100-150 / weight/height proportionate?

Enjoy metal, trance, house, industrial, blues music?

Maybe have a kid of your own?

Like tall, athletic guys? (6'6", 210lbs of TONED, STEEL-LIKE FLESH)?!?!

MESSAGE NOW! This is a limited time offer.

:p

jk, but seriously... :(